/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Male modeling...allowed or one shouldnt

Studentofdeed
10-13-2019, 03:58 AM
So some people have been suggesting and some of my relatives are insisting on me doing male modeling. I'm not sure if it is strictly halal. They say I can do for like perfume or suits but I'm worried about evil eye, arrogance, haram money, and displeasing Allah. Please give some insight without judging.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
taha_
10-13-2019, 06:10 AM
Salaam brother,

I dont think that seems appropriate, I mean women gazes at male models and their body too aswell.

There are many countless option of working . Like opening your business of whatever you are interested in.

JazakAllah.

xboxisdead
10-13-2019, 07:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Studentofdeed
So some people have been suggesting and some of my relatives are insisting on me doing male modeling. I'm not sure if it is strictly halal. They say I can do for like perfume or suits but I'm worried about evil eye, arrogance, haram money, and displeasing Allah. Please give some insight without judging.
Don't do it. You will be opening your door for severe punishment in afterlife. Women, young women, old women, young girls as well as gay men (young and old) as well as young boys who have gay tendency world-wide will be looking at you with desires. Shouldn't that thought in itself make you go :Emoji17::Emoji17::Emoji30::Emoji30::Emoji11::Emoj i16:

That means you are piling huge amount of sins over your head in ways you cannot even fathom. I don't think you would want that. Remember, even after you die and your picture is spread world wide and future generation look at you with desires you are piling mountain of sins above your head even after you are dead. I mean just the fact if you donate your seed and you die and people multiply your seed and they fertilize it to strange women even after your death it is as if you have committed zina even though you are dead and you will add further punishment in your grave after you are dead.

Is that really something you want to do?

Allah have given you brain...that is what you use for dunaya and akhira and not your physical body where one day it will become bones and dust. AND YOU ARE NOT EVEN TAKING THIS BODY WITH YOU IN THE AFTERLIFE!!! This body stays here!

BeTheChange
10-13-2019, 07:08 AM
Asalamualykum

Even if it was allowed think about the daily exposure of the environment, the people and the world you will be consumed in. You go in with one intention and then that intention changes and escalates into something else. We forget to review our intentions. Don't even come near sin. You will save yourself from multitudes of problems. Islam is beautiful. If we obey Alhamdulilah life is so peaceful. Life is beautiful with the tough and difficult decisions you make. Allah Hu Akbar.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Studentofdeed
10-13-2019, 12:49 PM
Jazakallah khayran my thoughts as well. I had family members and friends trying to push me into it and I wasn't comfortable so I came seeking advice.
Jazakallah khayran

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.