/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Cheating

Kaylalazar1
10-15-2019, 03:12 AM
I had cheated on my husband only 1 time I love my husband I feel really bad that i cheated. Me and my husband been talking but he still mad at me he also puts me down because I don’t do my hair all the time or wear makeup or wear perfume. There is this that I want to do for my self but I don’t know how to communicate with other people that around me I get very nervous. I know my husband still loves me. My husband is from Morocco. I need to know how long can someone stay mad at there love one specially their wife that’s been married to them for two year. He use to take me out to places. He haven’t shown no love or affection to me in weeks before this had happen I really need advice please.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Studentofdeed
10-15-2019, 05:46 AM
Assalmulu Alaykum sister.
Too be honest this is a very sensitive topic. I'm not going to shame and judge you because I'm sure you have gone through that already. Understand your husband is hurt and heartbroken. But I believe he still loves you deep down otherwise he would have left you already. Resentment will be there, but it takes time. This is bad what you did, but Allah loves those who repent, and show your husband you TRURLY are sorry. This means you have to be as obedient and as kind as you can. Spoil him and make his favorite food if you have too. Please learn from this and never cheat again. Start taking religion seriously as Allah tells us to stay away from the opposite gender for a reason. It may take time, and there might be days you want to give up , but you owe to your husband as he still stuck around. Inshallah things will get better but you must actively keep trying and know this stuff takes time. May allah make it easy for you

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.