/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Did I make a grave accusation and commit hypocricy?

Studentofdeed
10-15-2019, 01:28 PM
So hypocrites look for the faults of others right? So I'm concerned I may have commited hypocricy because someone who harmed me has a sister who actually defended and covered up their wrongdoing act. They lied claiming the person does not hate me or have anything against me. However I realized this person lied to me and made a complete fool out me. I then get angry at this sister thinking how can she be a good muslim when does so many haram things and make constant claims of being a great muslim when she dresses improperly and doesnt wear hijab. However then I realized when I was complaining about this sister yo my mother, no where did I accuse her of being a hypocrite but I was just telling my mom, how can someone be a good muslim even if they pray 5 times yet support oppression or turn a blind eye to it.

Then I also realized what if they are a good Muslim, and they are lieing but had good intentions. Does that mean I should go back and take back my statement from my mother? Even though I'm against women not wearing hijab and dressing improperly, does it make me a hypocrite if I have female relatives who dont? Did I do really bad mistake? Please advise me
Jazakallah khayran

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
M.I.A.
10-16-2019, 12:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Studentofdeed
So hypocrites look for the faults of others right? So I'm concerned I may have commited hypocricy because someone who harmed me has a sister who actually defended and covered up their wrongdoing act. They lied claiming the person does not hate me or have anything against me. However I realized this person lied to me and made a complete fool out me. I then get angry at this sister thinking how can she be a good muslim when does so many haram things and make constant claims of being a great muslim when she dresses improperly and doesnt wear hijab. However then I realized when I was complaining about this sister yo my mother, no where did I accuse her of being a hypocrite but I was just telling my mom, how can someone be a good muslim even if they pray 5 times yet support oppression or turn a blind eye to it.

Then I also realized what if they are a good Muslim, and they are lieing but had good intentions. Does that mean I should go back and take back my statement from my mother? Even though I'm against women not wearing hijab and dressing improperly, does it make me a hypocrite if I have female relatives who dont? Did I do really bad mistake? Please advise me
Jazakallah khayran
Honestly mate, look to yourself.

The only time I ever have to complain about others is when I have been doing wrong myself.

That's the simplest truth, a hard one to admit and change.

Peoples lives dont revolve on planning to wrong you.. sure they are inclined to be themselves.

But even then, a thought can change things.

..so, learning to give yours integrity before they even form in your mind.

Is the trick to surviving.

Most people change as often as the direction of the wind..

That's another way to get through.

But if you cant do everything.

Then do yourself..

I live in a place where women dress in all sorts of ways.

If my eyes are drawn anywhere I'm not foolish enough to follow them.

I'd even ask why if I could..

So i dont do free mixing :D

I also know a guy that I cant usually spot when he enters the room.. (I dont ask why about that guy, very cool on the face of it)

So i question how important the way most people dress is these days.

But hey maybe.. they wont shoot you down so quick when your planning something better.

See... simple.

Personally speaking, I'm hoping to get better at telling the truth.

Like all of you do.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.