/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Feel guitly for feeling safe and happy

Studentofdeed
10-16-2019, 07:26 PM
Assalmulu Alaykum,
So the person who has been bothering me, I just found out has moved to the other side of the country. Alhamdullah! I feel so happy.and relaxed that I can feel safe and not have to look over my shoulder whether or not I run into them. I'm so grateful but now I'm feeling guitly and upset for feeling this way. Should I be guitly for being happy. I'm worried that now that I can study in the library with my friends, I may get arrogrant. Please advise me

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
xboxisdead
10-16-2019, 07:36 PM

Serinity
10-16-2019, 10:05 PM
Nah bro,

Dont doubt good feelings.

Just go with it.

Nothing wrong with feeling happy. Life is too short to be so worrisome.

Anything that makes you feel bad for no reason, ignore it.

Why ruin your happiness with doubting? Instead think positive and hope for good in everything that happens to you.

you will live miserably if you keep doubting yourself.

If you have got something you feel good about, Alhamdulillah.

Muslims arent supposed to be sad but happy... see good and happiness in everything Allah grants us of good and opportunities.

Studentofdeed
10-16-2019, 11:05 PM
Jazakallah khayran brother. I will inshallah apply it.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ahmed.
10-17-2019, 04:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by xboxisdead

:Emoji46::Emoji46::Emoji46:

Studentofdeed
10-17-2019, 05:08 AM
Why do you guys always make fun of me

taha_
10-17-2019, 05:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Studentofdeed
Why do you guys always make fun of me
We are not perfect. Only Allah is Perfect. Just dont be too sensitive which can affect your mental health which can aslo affect your worship, just ignore people who are making fun of you, and go for what is goodness to you and your hereafter.

JazakAllah

Ahmed.
10-17-2019, 06:31 AM
I did not make fun of you, I liked xboxes post as I thought it was an appropriate response, then it seemed just liking it looked too 'serious' so I included some laughter

Try not to always have a 'victim' mentality and try to see the good in all things, victim mentality is not good for mental health

Such responses are not without benefit either, as its important sometimes to point out the ridiculousness of something or to give that person a proverbial kick up the **** and that helps him to 'snap out of it' and become normal :)

Eric H
10-17-2019, 10:33 AM
Greetings and peace be with you Studentofdeed;

Should I be guitly for being happy.
Give thanks to Allah for the gift of happiness. Maybe the only thing to feel guilty for is if you are still having bad thoughts about this person. Maybe ask Allah to bless them and help them find peace, then you will have nothing to feel guilty about.

May you be blessed with the peace in life you are seeking,
Eric

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.