/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I Laughed at a word in hadith am i a kafir

Islam lover123
10-18-2019, 06:10 AM
Al Salamu Alaykum
I Was Reading This Hadith
Imam Ahmed Ben Hanbal narrated in his “Musnad” and Al-bayhaqi in his book “Al- I’tiqaad”, and classed as Saheeh by Al-Aswad Ben Saree’ that the prophet (PBUH) said:
“Four types of people will be tested on the day of judgement: a deaf man who cannot hear anything, a mad man, an old aged man and a man who died during fatrah (a period of time when no messenger was sent to people). The deaf man will say: “Oh Allah, Islam came while I cannot hear anything!”. The mad man will say: “Oh Allah, Islam came while the boys throw animals’ excrement on me!”. The old aged man will say: “Oh Allah, Islam came while I can understand nothing”. And the man who died during a fatrah will say: “Oh Allah, I witnessed no messenger from You”. Then Allah takes a promise from them to obey Him. Then He will command them to enter hell, and who enters it will find it peace and cool, and who disobeys will be dragged to hell”

Then I Laughed At the word excrement,noting that i did not laugh at the hadith or the prophet i laughed just at the word,so do i come under the heading of ridiculing the religion which constitutes kufr?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ahmed.
10-18-2019, 07:19 AM
:wa:

No this does not make you kafir, because you laughed due to perceiving a comedy aspect of it, just like we'll laugh if we saw on TV someone throwing excrement on someone

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.