/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Made a bad dua mistakenly for myself

Umer Atif
10-22-2019, 01:44 AM
He was making dua at 3am & he was feeling sleepy he was just making the list of the things that he want ; so he mistakenly said :- O Allah don't ever accept my dua instead of saying "O Allah Don't accept my dua if they are bad for me & he found right there and said the correct dua ... what should he do now ??

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umer Atif
10-22-2019, 08:10 AM
One of my friend mistakenly made a bad dua for himself as he was making a dua at 3am and feeling very sleepy , now he was just starting making a list of everything he want from allah so he got mubbled/confused & mistakenly said " O Allah don't ever accept my hajat instead of saying O allah don't ever accept my hajat that is not good for me although he correct it right there but still he is afraid.... please tell what should he do as dua is necessary for all muslims !!

taha_
10-22-2019, 08:15 AM
Salaam brother,

No need to worry about it. Allah is All Knowing, we are excused from making mistakes. Since he already corrected the dua, it should not be problem.

JazakAllah

Ahmed.
10-22-2019, 04:23 PM
:sl:

It's the intention that counts so although he initially said, 'oh Allah don't ever accept my hajat', however since he had in his heart to say 'that is not good for me' then Allah accepted it as the one he had in his heart :)

And he even went as far as to correct it so that's even better :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.