/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I accidentally purchased israeli dates....can I eat them or not what should I do???

Cookie dough
10-24-2019, 03:19 AM
I accidentally purchased israeli dates, and only realised when I paid for them....

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ahmed.
10-24-2019, 07:13 AM
:sl:

Since you bought them accidentally, mistakes are excused by Allah so you're sinless for them.

Now you have Allah's ni'mah (bounty, blessings) in your hands, do you throw them away or be grateful to Allah and eat them?

The answer goes without saying! :Emoji51:

Cookie dough
10-24-2019, 08:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmed.
:sl:

Since you bought them accidentally, mistakes are excused by Allah so you're sinless for them.

Now you have Allah's ni'mah (bounty, blessings) in your hands, do you throw them away or be grateful to Allah and eat them?

The answer goes without saying! :Emoji51:
Alhumdulilah I will eat them now Thankyou for your answer xxxxx

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.