/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My Daily Remembrance

khokharnaveed84
10-24-2019, 05:34 AM
As-Salam-U-Alequm My Brothers And Sisters

I live in Toronto. I have made a website with a compilation of Hadiths. Please visit the website when you have some time. Jazak Allah My Brothers And Sisters.

mydailyremembrance.blogspot.com

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ahmed.
10-24-2019, 08:27 AM

Ahmed.
10-24-2019, 08:30 AM
there is something very weird in your book

I was confused as to why you always wrote Allah's name as al-lah, in that fashion. Allah is the most important word of all, it is a reference to and calling the name of our Lord and Master, His name should be recited with full mouth and in wholesome way and not in syllables.

Maybe you think Allah means 'the God' (Al ilah), this is infact wrong. Allah is a whole word and not comprising of 2 words, it is the personal name of God and it incorporates the meaning of all of Allah's 99 names

you have also left out the basic etiquette of respect in English to start a name with capital letter, using the excuse of 'transliteration'

You have desrespected the most important word of all in any Islamic book. Two big massive errors... It almost seems like your entire purpose for this blog is to belittle Allah's name :Emoji29:

Saying hadiths while belittling Allah's name could overall have a negative effect on Muslims, detaching them from the proper respect due to their Lord.

If you wanted to be so accurate with transliteration, then why split up Allah's name when the original Arabic doesn't split it up?, the whole thing seems suspicious to me as to your intentions

Ahmed.
10-24-2019, 09:17 AM
https://islamqa.org/hanafi/darululoomtt/52176

Moon God - IslamQA
Moon God...

Moon God - IslamQA
Moon God...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.