/* */

PDA

View Full Version : This is getting bad

i need help
10-26-2019, 11:44 PM
So, I have made many post regarding the fact that I am getting these thoughts and feelings that I don’t believe I don’t have doubts about Islam but I still feel like I don’t believe I constantly get this thought that when I say it is Waswas that it is actually me realizing that I don’t believe I can’t think of another way the world was created and I have a feeling that I have done shirk and i cannot cry when I try to reflect on this and it feels like I am being fake when I get these thoughts it feels like I am doing it on purpose and that I don’t believe and I don’t care that I don’t believe please answer this question have I done shirk if these are only thoughts and feeling that I don’t believe and if I read a short dua before I eat and when I talk about allah and the messagers I get bad thoughts about them like I did it intentionally and I also feel as if I don’t believe in these messages

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hybrid
10-26-2019, 11:54 PM
Aslm.

I'm reading this that you're saying and honestly, I feel as though I
was the one who typed it. What I'm saying is, I know exactly how you feel.
I even get these thoughts during salaah. I've been going through it for the past year. I hear the best thing to do for this is doing alot of dhikr.
But you have to do it constantly, even if it doesn't feel sincere. Allah alone knows what's in your heart.

OsmanHassen
10-27-2019, 03:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by i need help
So, I have made many post regarding the fact that I am getting these thoughts and feelings that I don’t believe I don’t have doubts about Islam but I still feel like I don’t believe I constantly get this thought that when I say it is Waswas that it is actually me realizing that I don’t believe I can’t think of another way the world was created and I have a feeling that I have done shirk and i cannot cry when I try to reflect on this and it feels like I am being fake when I get these thoughts it feels like I am doing it on purpose and that I don’t believe and I don’t care that I don’t believe please answer this question have I done shirk if these are only thoughts and feeling that I don’t believe and if I read a short dua before I eat and when I talk about allah and the messagers I get bad thoughts about them like I did it intentionally and I also feel as if I don’t believe in these messages
Aslm
Well shaytaan sometimes doesn't want us to seek repentance from Allah,while Allah is the forgiver of all since.whatever good that we try to do after committing a sin intentionally or untentionally,while trying to obtain the mercy of Allah shaytaan whispers fighting against u not to repent,how by reminding you about the sin that you have committed in such a way that you will doubt that Allah will never forgive you.All I can say is that fight against your thinking and you thoughts by sincere repentance to Allah cry to Allah seek his forgiveness and be prepared not to committe that sin again,through the mercy of Allah inshallah,Allah shall grant you his forgiveness

Ahmed.
10-28-2019, 04:22 PM
There is only ONE cure and you have to take that path or otherwise you will be blighted with this 'curse' for life.

You have to do constant zikr so waswas doesn't get hold of you..... At first the waswas will get through as well, but gradually in time the wawas will subside and soon it will clear up altogether.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BeTheChange
10-28-2019, 04:38 PM
Asalamualykum

The more you think about these thoughts, the more time you 'invest' in these thoughts the bigger these thoughts will manifest in your life. Keep yourself busy in a project whether that's learning the last 10 surats off by heart, helping your parents, community etc. The more you keep yourself busy the less time you will have to dwell on these thoughts.

As always seek Allah's help to overcome these negative thoughts.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!