/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I need desperate help

i need help
10-28-2019, 07:39 PM
I know I have done a post like this before but it is extremely worse now I have been getting these shirk thoughts and now it is constant throughout my day I don’t feel like a real Muslim I feel as if I am faking it I used to read my namaz. I get these bad thoughts about Allah and the prophets. I wouldn’t say these thoughts aloud. If I am getting thoughts that I don’t believe am I a Muslim if I don’t speak them also I get this thought that waswas is a cover up and it it just me which is actually doubting allah please help what shall I do and am I a Muslim if I read my dua before I eat please help

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abdullah
10-28-2019, 08:50 PM
Assalm O Alaikum Brother,

This is your 10th thread on similar topic since August 20,2019. Replies are similar because your question has always been the same.
If you have personal doubts then feel free to share those and we will try to remove those doubts.
If the situation is getting worse then you need to talk to your parents and local Imam. No one here can help you the way your parents or your local Imam can do.

Ahmed.
10-29-2019, 01:14 PM
A great Scholar, Mufti Taqi Usmani, says in an article that Satan sometimes puts in bad thoughts about Allah to the Muslim, so this is just part of natural wawas.

This waswas gets bad when we treat it unnaturally. If we get alarmed thinking that this is unnatural and therefore I must be 'evil' or a freak or there must be something wrong with me for such thoughts to occur, that's when we play into Satan's hands as then we dwell on this waswas more, expect it to happen more (as we think it happens due to an abnormality within us) so it happens, and gradually consumes our life

When such a thought occurs, its best not to be perturbed by it and carry on life as normal

bint e aisha
10-30-2019, 08:59 PM
Thoughts/ Wasaawis are like Guests

They are like guests. If one made a guest feel welcome, the guest is inclined to visit again and the more welcome he is made to feel the more he will be inclined to visit. However when a guest is made to feel unwelcome he may visit once or twice and then at the continuous cool reception no self respecting person will visit again.

Similarly unwanted thoughts/Wasaawis will continue to come if attention is paid to them. If ignored they may persist for a while but eventually they will cease Insha Allah. (From the teachings of Shaykh Muhammad Saleem Dhorat).

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BeTheChange
11-24-2019, 09:07 PM
Asalamualykum

You get bad thoughts READ

You feel tired READ

You have sinned READ

You don't feel like praying READ

You are busy READ

You are with bad company READ

You are outside and no masjid. Find a clean place, place any clean piece of clothing or cloth on the floor and READ

You are ill READ

I hope you get the mesaage insha Allah. Through regular prayers insha Allah our sins and bad thoughts will subsidise insha Allah and Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.