/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dua

taha_
10-31-2019, 03:20 PM
Assalam o alaikum

This may be weird.

Is it ok if I ask Allah to take my soul to Paradise directly instead of Barakh before day of judgement starts?

JazakAllah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abdullah
10-31-2019, 04:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by taha_
Assalam o alaikum

This may be weird.

Is it ok if I ask Allah to take my soul to Paradise directly instead of Barakh before day of judgement starts?

JazakAllah
What happens to our soul after death is a matter of unseen. Do we know what happens to our souls after death? Yes we do know Alhamdulillah. It is proven from the Sahih hadiths that when a person dies, his/her soul is returned to him/her in his/her grave, and he/she is questioned in the grave.

So there is no use of making such a dua because it is not going to happen. Instead make dua that Allah saves us from the torment and punishment of grave.

Below are some of the duas you can make:

اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنَ الْبُخْلِ، وَأَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنَ الْجُبْنِ، وَأَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ أَنْ أُرَدَّ إِلَى أَرْذَلِ الْعُمُرِ، وَأَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ فِتْنَةِ الدُّنْيَا وَعَذَابِ الْقَبْرِ

Translation:

O Allah, I seek Your protection from miserliness, I seek Your protection from cowardice, and I seek Your protection from being returned to feeble old age. I seek Your protection from the trials of this world and from the torment of the grave.

اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ عَذَابِ الْقَبْرِ، وَمِنْ عَذَابِ جَهَنَّمَ، وَمِنْ فِتْنَةِ الْمَحْيَا وَالْمَمَاتِ، وَمِنْ شَرِّ فِتْنَةِ الْمَسِيحِ الدَّجَّالِ

Translation:
O Allah, I seek refuge in You from the punishment of the grave, and from the punishment of Hell-fire, and from the trials of life and death, and from the evil of the trial of the False Messiah.

Sunnah is to make either of these duas after Darood in last tashahhud and before the salaam

taha_
10-31-2019, 04:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HabibUrrehman
What happens to our soul after death is a matter of unseen. Do we know what happens to our souls after death? Yes we do know Alhamdulillah. It is proven from the Sahih hadiths that when a person dies, his/her soul is returned to him/her in his/her grave, and he/she is questioned in the grave.

So there is no use of making such a dua because it is not going to happen. Instead make dua that Allah saves us from the torment and punishment of grave.

Below are some of the duas you can make:

اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنَ الْبُخْلِ، وَأَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنَ الْجُبْنِ، وَأَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ أَنْ أُرَدَّ إِلَى أَرْذَلِ الْعُمُرِ، وَأَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ فِتْنَةِ الدُّنْيَا وَعَذَابِ الْقَبْرِ

Translation:

O Allah, I seek Your protection from miserliness, I seek Your protection from cowardice, and I seek Your protection from being returned to feeble old age. I seek Your protection from the trials of this world and from the torment of the grave.

اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ عَذَابِ الْقَبْرِ، وَمِنْ عَذَابِ جَهَنَّمَ، وَمِنْ فِتْنَةِ الْمَحْيَا وَالْمَمَاتِ، وَمِنْ شَرِّ فِتْنَةِ الْمَسِيحِ الدَّجَّالِ

Translation:
O Allah, I seek refuge in You from the punishment of the grave, and from the punishment of Hell-fire, and from the trials of life and death, and from the evil of the trial of the False Messiah.

Sunnah is to make either of these duas after Darood in last tashahhud and before the salaam
Assalam o alaikum

Thank you for letting me know.

JazakAllah

'Abdullah
10-31-2019, 04:53 PM
:sl:
You are very welcome by brother. Islam encourages us to ask questions. It is okay to ask questions even if they sound like silly questions. What is not okay is to be skeptical because that leads us astray. Anyways feel free to ask anything which comes in your mind. We are here to help each other and learn from each other.
:wa:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!