/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Isra and miraj

taha_
11-05-2019, 03:54 PM
assalamu alaikum rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Could you provide the whole authentic story about isra and miraj?

JazakAllah khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abdullah
11-05-2019, 06:03 PM
There are plenty of videos on this topic which you can watch. I am giving a link below for one such lecture by Mufti Menk.

https://youtu.be/pixb5VC2Zz0

This covers most of the details.

If you still like to read then refer to article below:

http://www.sunna.info/Lessons/islam_365.html

Isra and Mi'raj - Life Of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) - Mufti Menk - YouTube
The Isra and Mi'raj (Arabic: الإسراء والمعراج‎, al-’Isrā’ wal-Mi‘rāj) are the two parts of a Night Journey taken by the prophet Muhammad during a single nigh......

taha_
11-06-2019, 06:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by HabibUrrehman
There are plenty of videos on this topic which you can watch. I am giving a link below for one such lecture by Mufti Menk.

https://youtu.be/pixb5VC2Zz0

This covers most of the details.

If you still like to read then refer to article below:

http://www.sunna.info/Lessons/islam_365.html

Isra and Mi'raj - Life Of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) - Mufti Menk - YouTube
The Isra and Mi'raj (Arabic: الإسراء والمعراج‎, al-’Isrā’ wal-Mi‘rāj) are the two parts of a Night Journey taken by the prophet Muhammad during a single nigh......

Thank you very much. The only part I was confused is Divine Presence which I read other websites before this. Divine Presence is Allah's Presence right?

JazakAllah khair

taha_
11-06-2019, 06:50 AM

Also the video you sent has no subtitle. I am deaf from birth.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abdullah
11-06-2019, 02:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by taha_

Also the video you sent has no subtitle. I am deaf from birth.
Subhanallah you are blessed my brother, better than many who can hear but are still deaf. May Allah raise your status in Hereafter. Ameen!

Below is the video with subtitles.

https://youtu.be/R1ThT-uboQ0

07 - Muhammad SAW - The Night Journey - YouTube
Subscribe for more Islamic Videos! #TheRighteousPath #Islam #ALLAH #Muslim Life of Our Beloved Prophet SAW. Video Credits: https://www.youtube.com/user/Soldi......

'Abdullah
11-06-2019, 03:10 PM
Thank you very much. The only part I was confused is Divine Presence which I read other websites before this. Divine Presence is Allah's Presence right?

JazakAllah khair
:sl:

That is right. Prophet Muhammad PBUH was as close to Allah as any creation can be before the day of Judgement. Inshallah those in Jannah al firdous will get to see Allah every morning and evening and may Allah make us among those. Ameen!

Now whether Prophet Muhammad PBUH saw Allah SWT or not is a matter of dispute among scholars. Majority of the scholars believe that Prophet Muhammad PBUH felt the presence of Allah but he did not see Him & Allah knows the best.
:wa:

taha_
11-06-2019, 03:30 PM
Subhanallah you are blessed my brother, better than many who can hear but are still deaf. May Allah raise your status in Hereafter. Ameen!

Below is the video with subtitles.

https://youtu.be/R1ThT-uboQ0

07 - Muhammad SAW - The Night Journey - YouTube
Subscribe for more Islamic Videos! #TheRighteousPath #Islam #ALLAH #Muslim Life of Our Beloved Prophet SAW. Video Credits: https://www.youtube.com/user/Soldi......
Assalam o alaikum rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

SubnAllah. Allah o Akbar

It is amazing story. May Allah bless prophet Muhammad peace be upon him and raise him into a level of Paradise which no one but Muhammad peace be upon him will reach. In sha Allah

JazakAllah khair

taha_
11-06-2019, 04:33 PM
Assalam o alaikum rahmatullahi

Brother Habib
It is true though. Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him did not see Allah. Just felt His presence instead.

The Belief that The Prophet (ﷺ) never saw Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَ

Narrated Masruq:
I said to `Aisha, "O Mother! Did Prophet Muhammad see his Lord?" Aisha said, "What you have said makes my hair stand on end ! Know that if somebody tells you one of the following three things, he is a liar: Whoever tells you that Muhammad saw his Lord, is a liar." Then Aisha recited the Verse: 'No vision can grasp Him, but His grasp is over all vision. He is the Most Courteous Well-Acquainted with all things.' (6.103) 'It is not fitting for a human being that Allah should speak to him except by inspiration or from behind a veil.' (42.51) `Aisha further said, "And whoever tells you that the Prophet knows what is going to happen tomorrow, is a liar." She then recited: 'No soul can know what it will earn tomorrow.' (31.34) She added: "And whoever tell you that he concealed (some of Allah's orders), is a liar." Then she recited: 'O Apostle! Proclaim (the Message) which has been sent down to you from your Lord..' (5.67) `Aisha added. "But the Prophet (ﷺ) saw Gabriel in his true form twice."

Sahih Bukhari : Vol. 6, Book 60, Hadith 378
Arabic reference : Book 65, Hadith 4855

JazakAllah khair

'Abdullah
11-06-2019, 04:58 PM
Assalam o alaikum rahmatullahi

Brother Habib
It is true though. Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him did not see Allah. Just felt His presence instead.

The Belief that The Prophet (ﷺ) never saw Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَ

Narrated Masruq:
I said to `Aisha, "O Mother! Did Prophet Muhammad see his Lord?" Aisha said, "What you have said makes my hair stand on end ! Know that if somebody tells you one of the following three things, he is a liar: Whoever tells you that Muhammad saw his Lord, is a liar." Then Aisha recited the Verse: 'No vision can grasp Him, but His grasp is over all vision. He is the Most Courteous Well-Acquainted with all things.' (6.103) 'It is not fitting for a human being that Allah should speak to him except by inspiration or from behind a veil.' (42.51) `Aisha further said, "And whoever tells you that the Prophet knows what is going to happen tomorrow, is a liar." She then recited: 'No soul can know what it will earn tomorrow.' (31.34) She added: "And whoever tell you that he concealed (some of Allah's orders), is a liar." Then she recited: 'O Apostle! Proclaim (the Message) which has been sent down to you from your Lord..' (5.67) `Aisha added. "But the Prophet (ﷺ) saw Gabriel in his true form twice."

Sahih Bukhari : Vol. 6, Book 60, Hadith 378
Arabic reference : Book 65, Hadith 4855

JazakAllah khair
JazakAllah khair Brother! I love you for the sake of Allah.

Not related to the topic but I think I should share this hadith:

There are seven whom Allah will shade in His Shade on the Day when there is no shade except His Shade:

1. a just ruler;
  2. a youth who grew up in the worship of Allah, the Mighty and Majestic;
  3. a man whose heart is attached to the mosques;
  4. two men who love each other for Allah’s sake, meeting for that and parting upon that;
  5. a man who is called by a woman of beauty and position [for illegal intercourse], but be says: ‘I fear Allah’;
  6. a man who gives in charity and hides it, such that his justify hand does not know what his right hand gives in charity;
  7. and a man who remembered Allah in private and so his eyes shed tears.

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

taha_
11-06-2019, 05:09 PM
JazakAllah khair Brother! I love you for the sake of Allah.

Not related to the topic but I think I should share this hadith:

Assalam o alaikum rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

May the one for Whose sake you love me also love you

May Allah grant us His shade in day of Judgment ameen

JazakAllah khair

Mountains
12-06-2019, 03:48 AM

:sl:

That is right. Prophet Muhammad PBUH was as close to Allah as any creation can be before the day of Judgement. Inshallah those in Jannah al firdous will get to see Allah every morning and evening and may Allah make us among those. Ameen!

Now whether Prophet Muhammad PBUH saw Allah SWT or not is a matter of dispute among scholars. Majority of the scholars believe that Prophet Muhammad PBUH felt the presence of Allah but he did not see Him & Allah knows the best.
:wa:
He spoke to him and got the 5 daily prayers. there was a veil of light between them but he spoke with him directly in that night

- - - Updated - - -

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.