/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Struggling and in need of your duas

anonymous
11-08-2019, 10:33 PM
Aslamualaikum,

I am currently in need of your duas as I am struggling. I am sick of living in a daily routine which is demoralising and finding it difficult to reconnect with my deen. I have made many mistakes and life has hit me with a sucker punch to the point where I'm about to give up.

My heart is broken and shattered to the point of dispair.

Please keep this troubled soul in your duas and pray I overcome it and become stronger.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
keiv
11-09-2019, 12:05 AM
Whatever you do, don't give up. That's exactly what the shaytaan is telling you to think. If you fall into the act again, seek forgiveness. If you do it again after that, seek forgiveness again. As long as you're still breathing, never stop repenting. Allah's mercy is beyond our comprehension which is why we get into this doubtful state of seeking His forgiveness when we fall into sin. May Allah make you and the rest of us stronger in our deen and further away from any deviations.

BeTheChange
11-09-2019, 10:38 AM
Walaikumasalaam

The more distant we are from deen the more problems we invite into our life. Keep practicing Islam and know that whatever problem you are faced with there is an islamic solution. Insha Allah. Illness, money problems, health problems, marriage problems, life problems, children problems, parental problems etc are all tied to us human beings. How you deal with the problem or calamity defines you and your akhira.

May you find a way to deal with the situation Ameen.

jameelash
12-11-2019, 06:41 AM
Every one make mistake...its common .try to pray in mosque .having touch with mosque is itself is enough to get rid of your worries.beside you'll be able to mingle with religious people..nd it will sure to bring happiness in your life

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abu-Abdullah
12-22-2019, 12:41 PM
May ALLAH bless you and Help you ( Ameen ) Be strong and have faith in All Mighty ...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.