/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need Moral Support

Bisma
11-13-2019, 09:16 PM
Assalamu Alaikum,

I am revert follow Islam wholeheartedly, I request all my Muslim brothers and sisters to pray for my tough time to be passed on soon.

To start with my story I was in 10yrs of relation with a Muslim man and we married in Hindu style without knowing to our families and to make our relationship valid I Hv converted to Islam so that we perform nikah, but my husband always gave excuses and postponed it, we were not living together and after few days he left to Dubai without sayng to me but again he Contacted me and said will call me to Dubai in few days I waited for a year and above and my family was planning for my marriage so I had to leave my house and stayed in hostel With his permission, during this period again he was out of Contact for a year I tried reaching him on mobile and emails but he blocked and never replied back I was so upset and worried always prayed to Allah Day and night to get him back in my life. He called me to Dubai I too found a job and after few days we started living together as we treat eachother as husband and wife but still I always was back of him to get married in court so it will be documented, as always he gave excuses. 3 months back he suddenly took all his belongings and left to India by the tym i came back frm office upon inquiring frm all I got to know that he married someone and have a kid it's so heartbreaking thing for me to hear all and still I am alive. He apologized and promised me again stating his intention was never to leave me he accepts me as wife too.. due to family pressure he got married and dint want to hurt me saying it. Till few days he was saying he will be back to Dubai and he will fulfill his promises and give me respect infront of his family and my family then all of a sudden he blocked me again I don't know where is he now and why did he do to me this leaving me alone in a differnt country. Please make due for me I am totally broken and feel as my world got over. My family will never allow me gp back and I can't live alone with this feeling. I am not a social person or have friends to discuss my situation to anyone.. I felt there's is some humanity left and smone can give me moral support and inspiration to keep me alive.. Pls pls all pray for me... May Allah bless you all for your kind support and response...

Allah Hafiz

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ahmed.
11-14-2019, 02:36 PM
:wa:

Stay strong dear Sister. You really should have lost trust in him years ago due to the way he's been treating you.

So you are in Dubai now? Are you really Muslim at heart (meaning do you really believe in Islamic religion) or did you just 'convert' as you want to have Muslim marraige with him?

Whatever it is, don't lose hope in Allah and never stop doing salah as that heals the heart.

You need to forget that man and search for new Muslim husband. You have us here so feel free to tell us anything you like

Why not explain situation to your parents back home so they can help you get back home to India?

Bisma
11-14-2019, 06:45 PM
Salam.. Thank you brother for your valuable suggestion...

I have converted to Islam in 2012 and despite of situations happened with me I never left the religion and I totally adapted Islam and want to live a life of Muslim. but these days I am quiet depressed and gets thoughts of suicide as I don't want to share with my family and trouble them more.. it was my decision to leave house for him and now I stand nowhere it will be a great insult of mine and also his which I never wanted I have tolerated everything all alone for long yrs but this time I am loosing hope and faith in Allah Almighty.. Need some moral support so that I start focus on my work and steadfast in the religion. I still stay in Dubai as I do not have option to go back home right now. Remember me in your prayers... Allah Hafiz

bint e aisha
11-14-2019, 08:17 PM
May Allah ta'ala ease your affairs and grant you aafiyah. Ameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BeTheChange
11-14-2019, 09:52 PM
Walaikumasalaam dear sister,

I am sorry to hear about your situation. It saddens me on many levels. I was listening to an islamic lecture not so long ago and it said if daughters got the love and confort at home they would never seek this validation from elsewhere. Now this is not an excuse for all sisters who come from unloved family background to fill the void through haraam means but i do feel it is an inportant point especially for young sisters who think you find your prince and you live hapily ever after. The effect of movies especially bollywood movies on young minds is so deterimental. Ya Allah. I detest bollywood movies for this reason.

Now i must say yes you have made some silly mistakes but know this dear sister. You have the power and the capacity within you do make something beautiful of your life. Yes you have sinned but know that Allah swt is THE most merciful. The GREATEST pious people in Islamic hostory were the people who lived a period of thier life in sins. There is still hope. You are still breathing Alhamdulilah.

Find it within you to sort your life out. Start talking to your family members more often. Our family members especially our parents always gives us advice that will benefit us. Islam protects us women and men in so many ways. Why do we humans think we know better? When we ignore the rules and teachings of Islam we only hurt ourselves and then we have to live with the scars.

In the meantime you MUST visit www.kalamullah
com

Educate yourseld about Islam. Put steps in place to protect yourself. Keep your mind engaged and close all doors to sins. If you are living alone you are very vulnerable. Try and reunite with family members. I would strongly advise you not to live alone under these delicate circumstances. You are emotionally vulnerable and can easily be a victim of another prince charming or indeed the same one!! Think logically with your mind and not your emotions.

Ya Allah make it easy for us in this unkind world Ameen.

BeTheChange
11-14-2019, 10:02 PM

Subscribe to Merciful Servant on youtube. You won't be disappointed insha Allah. Don't dwell on your past. The shaytaan will always make you belittle yourself but know his tricks and comfort yourself by increasing your good insha Allah. Keep yourself busy. Busy, busy, busy... We will rest in our graves insha Allah.

Iceee
11-15-2019, 02:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bisma
I felt there's is some humanity left and smone can give me moral support and inspiration to keep me alive.. Pls pls all pray for me... May Allah bless you all for your kind support and response
Salaam Sister Bisma,

I'm so sorry this is happening to you. I will make dua for you tonight. Inshallah after this moment forward, you will become a stronger woman than you were yesterday, and continue to become stronger everyday moving forward.

Please also make dua to Allah Subhanahuwatallah. Allah will give you the most moral support and inspiration to keep you alive.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.