/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Did Isa Bin Maryam(Jesus Christ) really crucified or it was just made to appear?

iantot0617
11-14-2019, 02:45 AM
Assalamu alaikum brothers and sisters i really need answers about Jesus Christ was he really crucified or it was made to appear by Allah SWT so that the romans would think they really killed Him.. because i already contact the gideons the one who published the Bible they said it really crucified Him. Im done in looking for answers right now i did a bad thing and i should stop itthe more i really want answers the more i loose my mind fyi multiple times.. now i just want to change the world help me fellow muslimsyou know we know that la ilaha illah Allah so there's no need for hatred to other religion. I just want that all muslims need to understand that you are right and you should or be kind to other religions even they hurt you. You know Allah SWT MADE IT APPEAR THATTHEY CRUCIFIED HIM. So in the eyes of the people of the book they believe more than you imagine.. we need PEACE FORGET WHO'S THE RIGHT AND TRUE RELIGION. instead make us the most understanding MUSLIMS HAS EVER LIVE.
P.S WE ARE ALL RIGHT ALLAH SWT PLOT IT TO MAKE IT APPEAR TO THEM THAT IT WAS REALLY HIM so we need to understand the people of the book didn't do anything wrong. Infact Muslims needs to be the first to Heal the world. Yarhamuka rabbuk 57

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abdullah
11-14-2019, 03:00 AM
Are you a Muslim or Christian? If you are a Muslim then you should not doubt what Quran says. If you are a Christian then I can answer your Question from Bible tomorrow.

Between: Islam does not teach to hate other religions. Religion is a matter of believe through heart and it can’t be forced on others. This is what Quran teaches and practicing Muslims believe.

iantot0617
11-14-2019, 03:38 AM
I converted to islam i was just saying to those who are lost.

iantot0617
11-14-2019, 03:51 AM
Teach me how to read quran in arabic just the revelations like the bible you would help me a lot if you can do that.. i want to be what Allah swt wants me to be the people of the book they dont know anything i want to have peace that every people will believe that there is no God but Allah excludes the people of the book they were made to believe that way just for now until the day of judgement.. im afraid all of muslims will go crazy just the hadith ive read that we dont know what were saying la ilaha ilah Allah landhejdkdkememmm..... alahuakbar7

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abdullah
11-14-2019, 04:11 AM
Allah o Akbar!
Congratulations my brother in Islam. This is such a great blessing and Alhamdulillah that Allah guided your heart to accept Islam.

Are you concerned about your family and friends who are still Christians? If you are then that’s a very valid concern. I will reply tomorrow in more details using verses from bible showing that Jesus never claimed to be God, or son of God and Bible even have very clear prophecies for the coming of Prophet Muhammad PBUH. I know you may not need this for yourself but this can be helpful for you to convince others about Islam.

Regarding your own education on Islam, I would suggest you stay connected to your local mosque. There are also several scholars who teach how to read Quran. My personal favorite is Nouman Ali khan who explains Quran in a very special way. Below is his website which teaches how to read Quran from the very basics.
https://bayyinahtv.com/index.php
i am also from USA. I live in Sacramento, CA. You can also contact me any time through Private message on this forum and we can exchange other details to make sure you have all the support you need to learn about Islam.

Now that you are a Muslim, you have a greater responsibility to be a better human being. You are an ambassador of Islam and people will judge Islam based on your dealings with people. Stay away from anything which Allah has forbidden and always rush to do good deeds. Hold on to your prayers as prayers will help you to be God conscious. Be nice to your family even if they are Christians. Our moral character is the best way we can convey the message of Islam to others. Respect your parents, love your wife and kids and be there to help them anytime they need. Be proud that you are a Muslim and stay humble. I am looking forward to more communication between us on personal level and will do the best I can to support my brother in faith.

w/Salam

Ahmed.
11-14-2019, 08:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by iantot0617
Assalamu alaikum brothers and sisters i really need answers about Jesus Christ was he really crucified or it was made to appear by Allah SWT so that the romans would think they really killed Him.. because i already contact the gideons the one who published the Bible they said it really crucified Him. Im done in looking for answers right now i did a bad thing and i should stop itthe more i really want answers the more i loose my mind fyi multiple times.. now i just want to change the world help me fellow muslimsyou know we know that la ilaha illah Allah so there's no need for hatred to other religion. I just want that all muslims need to understand that you are right and you should or be kind to other religions even they hurt you. You know Allah SWT MADE IT APPEAR THATTHEY CRUCIFIED HIM. So in the eyes of the people of the book they believe more than you imagine.. we need PEACE FORGET WHO'S THE RIGHT AND TRUE RELIGION. instead make us the most understanding MUSLIMS HAS EVER LIVE.
P.S WE ARE ALL RIGHT ALLAH SWT PLOT IT TO MAKE IT APPEAR TO THEM THAT IT WAS REALLY HIM so we need to understand the people of the book didn't do anything wrong. Infact Muslims needs to be the first to Heal the world. Yarhamuka rabbuk 57
:wa:

Islam consists of Quran and Sunnah so the information is not complete unless we look at the hadith elaborations and the facts we can glean is, the man crucified, his face appeared to be somewhat like that of Jesus (pbuh) but his body shape and size didn't appear like that of Jesus (pbuh) so the onlookers were NOT SURE IT WAS JESUS (PBUH), THEY WERE IN DOUBT.

I put those words in capital as they are crucial in understanding that, since they were in doubt whether it was Jesus (pbuh) or not, then to say it was indeed Jesus (pbuh) would be a LIE. So there you have it!, their religion is a lie and they are liars and not the 'genuinely mislead' people you are portraying.

And what's more, Allah has revealed the Holy Quran 1400 years ago with clear signs the Quran is from Him, CLARIFYING matters of what really happened and Muslims have been conveying this message to Christians ever since. The Quran is there for them to check it out too, but they pay no heed and insist on maintaining their lies and that makes them all the more guilty

Ahmed.
11-14-2019, 08:28 AM
Even Quran says they are in doubt:

And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain. (4:157)

Ahmed.
11-14-2019, 08:51 AM
Another point is, Jesus' (pbuh) disciples were still alive after that man was crucified and they witnessed Jesus (pbuh) being lifted to the heavens from his window.

They would have told the people what really happened but the evil-doers rejected their story and chose to believe in their own concocted one... and from hadith we know that the Jews then split up into 3 groups, 1 group were true believers who believed the disciples and the other 2 groups deified Jesus by saying he is god or gods son. These latter 2 groups KILLED OFF THE BELIEVER GROUP AND MADE UP THEIR OWN FALSE RELIGION.

So you see the reality of the origins of modern day Christianity is far more sinister than you imagine my dear friend @iantot0617

Ahmed.
11-14-2019, 08:57 AM
@Eric H

my intention was to contrast the OP's portrayal of Christians with the harsh reality and not to offend Christians :)

Scimitar
11-14-2019, 05:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by iantot0617
Assalamu alaikum
Wa alaykum as salaam bro!

Though there is tertiary historical evidence for Jesus (May Allah be pleased with him) there is little reliable historical evidence for his crucifixion outside of the New Testament bible itself. Josephus, in his "Testimonium Flavianum" mentions a man who did surprising deeds and was to be crucified by Pontius Pilate, but doesn't make mention of Jesus per se. The words "Surprising deeds" could thus, refer to anything, and is subjectively left to the reader to interpret the meanings of those words. To make this more problematic, the omission of Jesus' name from the "Testimonium Flavianum" leave much to the imagination. Another account of Jesus appears in Annals of Imperial Rome, a first-century history of the Roman Empire written around 116 CE by the Roman senator and historian Tacitus.

In chronicling the Burning of Rome in 64 CE, Tacitus mentions that Emperor Nero falsely blamed “the persons commonly called Christians, who were hated for their enormities. Christus, the founder of the name, was put to death by Pontius Pilate, procurator of Judea in the reign of Tiberius.” Bare in mind this was penned 116 years after the supposed fact, and you find the tell tale signs of embellishment and myth making becoming a prevalent theme.

During the period when the Council of Nicea was set up, circa 325 CE, the myth was then homogenized into a new Christian narrative that has, for the most part, formed the theology of the Christian doctrine today.

Hope this helps

'Abdullah
11-14-2019, 09:56 PM
As promised I have posted two new threads on related topics. Below are the links for detailed response:

Did Jesus PBUH died for our sins

Did Jesus PBUH died for our sins
Before the arrival of Jesus (PBUH) and in the Old Testament of the Bible, GOD has always forgiven sins even without any blood sacrifice for anyone who...

Jeus PBUH is neither God nor the son of God

I will post separate threads about evidence that Prophet Muhamad PBUH was prophesized in the Bible some time soon and will share those links with you later.
Until then,

W/Salam

iantot0617
11-14-2019, 10:52 PM
Thank you may Allah swt bless you and your family now and forever.

'Abdullah
11-15-2019, 05:20 PM
Assalam O Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

Thanks for the dua brother. Ameen and may Allah keep you and your family blessed in both worlds. I posted another thread which you may be interested in. Below is the link:

Who truely loves Jesus PBUH-Christians or Muslims?

Ma'a Salama

Who truely loves Jesus PBUH-Christians or Muslims?
I would like to begin with a question…. “Do You Love Jesus PBUH”??? I am not surprised that you would say yes. But I want to go a bit farther and reall...

Caplets
11-15-2019, 11:35 PM
السلام عليكم

Who was the person who was made to resemble ‘Eesa (peace be upon him)?

Praise be to Allaah.

The Qur’aan states that ‘Eesa (peace be upon him) was not crucified or killed, and that he was lifted up to heaven. There is no text of the Revelation that tells us the details of what happened on the day when that was made to appear to the Jews, but there is a saheeh report from Ibn ‘Abbaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messiah (peace be upon him) said to those of his companions who were with him in the house: “Which of you will be made to look like me and be killed in my stead, and he will be with me in the same level as me (in Paradise)?” A young man who was one of the youngest of them stood up, and he said to him: “Sit down.” Then he repeated it and that young man stood up again, and he said: “Sit down.” Then he repeated it again and that young man stood up and said, “I (will do it).” He said: “You are the one.” So he was caused to look like ‘Eesa and ‘Eesa was lifted up from a window in the house to heaven.

Ibn Katheer (may Allaah have mercy on him) said in his Tafseer (4/337), commenting on this report: This is a saheeh isnaad going back to Ibn ‘Abbaas.

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/1035...ce-be-upon-him

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.