/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I need spiritual&mental help ASAP

hardtimes
11-15-2019, 05:07 AM
Asalam mu alykum w. w
I have recently developed extremely high depression but its internal
And mostly it has to do with my spirituality. I would love to get connected with a
Real Alim (shiekh) who is open minded and will not just curse or make fun of me
Indirectly but would rather help me, i have many scholars in my own community from my own country from my own far family but I cannot trust them with my personal info
So if you know any reliable shiekh that can help over come my fears and get back to Allah it would be great walahi i need help asap im frightened and worried about my iman my salah my hereafter and im very scared of the punishments of the grave and all other punishments Allah can send, so before my soul gets more damaged i wana protect it and protect my iman so please help me thank you, im ready to meet the shiekh in person aswell

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
11-15-2019, 05:24 AM
Walaikumasalaam

You need to contact mufti menk. Keep sending him the same email with a grabbing title insha Allah he will respond. Please bear in mind he gets x amount of emails so be patient. You can send him the same email every day perhaps if Allah wills one day it might be at the top of his inbox. Idon't know.

Anyone who belittles you has deeper insecurities themselves and are not worthy of having a religious title in my opinion. We all sin in different ways.

Sheikh Dawood Seedat email dawoodseedat@gmail.com

This masjid was helpful for me https://centralmosque.org.uk/services/personal/ Contact details can be found on thier website.

Theoretically speaking a Muslim who has 100% conviction in Allah swt can never be depressed. Can never feel suicidal.We have gone far away from the scriptures that's why mental health is a huge problem in today's society. Turn back to Allah swt and you have to do this consistently. Slowly let go of your sins and train your nafs. You will get there but you need to try. Allah swt does not change the condition of a human being until he changes himself.

Whilst it is really good to reach out to sheikhs etc. really if we truly think about it we already have the answers but our nafs is resisting. Our answers lies in Quran and sunnah. Subhana Allah. Where would mankind be without this blessed blessed wisdom? Subhana Allah.

bint e aisha
11-15-2019, 11:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by hardtimes
Asalam mu alykum w. w
I have recently developed extremely high depression but its internal
And mostly it has to do with my spirituality. I would love to get connected with a
Real Alim (shiekh) who is open minded and will not just curse or make fun of me
Indirectly but would rather help me, i have many scholars in my own community from my own country from my own far family but I cannot trust them with my personal info
So if you know any reliable shiekh that can help over come my fears and get back to Allah it would be great walahi i need help asap im frightened and worried about my iman my salah my hereafter and im very scared of the punishments of the grave and all other punishments Allah can send, so before my soul gets more damaged i wana protect it and protect my iman so please help me thank you, im ready to meet the shiekh in person aswell
Walaikumus Salam

May Allah SWT assist you in your zeal to be a practicing Muslim and grant you aafiyah. Ameen

Since your profile says that you are from Canada, I'm sharing the email address of a Mufti who lives in the same country, Mufti Faisal al-Mahmudi HA, student of Hazrat Mufti Ebrahim Desai HA.

abuhajira@gmail.com

Ahmed.
11-15-2019, 03:18 PM
I don't know of any shaykh in Canada however I think you might be suffering from being ravaged with waswas.

In that case the #1 cure is constant zikr to purge the waswas and its effects out so try that as a cure

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
hardtimes
11-16-2019, 02:59 AM
Thank you But mufit Menk seems very busy and i doubt he would have time to reply to me, however that website link i tried but it wouldn't load i will retry with my laptop but thanks alot may Allah bless you for your efforts.

hardtimes
11-16-2019, 03:07 AM
JazakAllah Khair, Bint e aisha. Yes i live in Canada Toronto and I personally use to study ina boarding islamic school where Mufti Ibrahim Use to teach and like couple months back I saw him at Musjid e noor i think he is the imam there, He is a very humble and very knowledgeable person but the problem with me is I am very shy and since I use to be a madrasa student the last thing i would do is ask my hifdh Quraan teacher a question. Because i was just memorizing quran which i forgot most of it due to sins and depression, however recently like almost a week ago a tragedy struck me and Allah took away one of my favorite person from this dunya, i never expected i know he wss ill but i thought he would make it and i feel really down, today iwnt alone to the cemetery i made dua and read some quran but i. Miss him alot and i feel very depressed cuz i didnt visit him enough when he was sick and i feel in so much regret and i feel his fmaily hates me cuz i didnt make enough effort to visit him when he was alive. Anwyays im gona email that person inshallah, may Allah bless you. Thank you so much.

jameelash
11-16-2019, 08:14 AM
Its better you consult a pcyclogist it really helps.later u may contact aalim

bint e aisha
11-16-2019, 08:58 AM
JazakAllah Khair, Bint e aisha. Yes i live in Canada Toronto and I personally use to study ina boarding islamic school where Mufti Ibrahim Use to teach and like couple months back I saw him at Musjid e noor i think he is the imam there, He is a very humble and very knowledgeable person but the problem with me is I am very shy and since I use to be a madrasa student the last thing i would do is ask my hifdh Quraan teacher a question. Because i was just memorizing quran which i forgot most of it due to sins and depression, however recently like almost a week ago a tragedy struck me and Allah took away one of my favorite person from this dunya, i never expected i know he wss ill but i thought he would make it and i feel really down, today iwnt alone to the cemetery i made dua and read some quran but i. Miss him alot and i feel very depressed cuz i didnt visit him enough when he was sick and i feel in so much regret and i feel his fmaily hates me cuz i didnt make enough effort to visit him when he was alive. Anwyays im gona email that person inshallah, may Allah bless you. Thank you so much.
May Allah make the loss easy for you and grant you sabr and the deceased maghfirah.

Brother, I think you are talking about a different Mufti, since Mufti Ebrahim Desai Sahab resides in South Africa. Anyways his student whose email I've shared lives in Canada. May Allah help you in connecting to him. BarakAllah feek.

hardtimes
11-16-2019, 11:20 PM
Oh ok yes, i have messenged him yesterday, i didn't get any response yet but i guess he is busy i will just give him some time inshallah but non the less
Thanks alot for the help, may Allah bless you and your family Ameen

bint e aisha
11-17-2019, 07:03 AM
Oh ok yes, i have messenged him yesterday, i didn't get any response yet but i guess he is busy i will just give him some time inshallah but non the less
Thanks alot for the help, may Allah bless you and your family Ameen
If he does not reply then try contacting Mufti Ismail Moosa from South Africa (moosa.ismail786@gmail.com). MashaAllah he always helps everyone and reply to each and every question. May Allah bless him and be pleased with him.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.