/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The most beloved to Allah is the most beneficial to people

eesa the kiwi
11-16-2019, 08:14 AM
Khutbah by sheik assim AlHakeem

Even if you cant be bothered watching watch the first 5 minutes the first hadith about the ettiquetes of jumuah and a way to get reward of a years pray and fasting for each step to jumuah. subhanAllah do the math five minutes of your time for what could be immense reward inshaAllah over the course of your life. Barak Allah fikkum

https://youtu.be/mBPeLahoz80

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
taha_
11-16-2019, 08:40 AM
Assalam o alaikum rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

May Allah make us among the people whom He loves most, may we get to see His Face ameen

JazakAllah khair

'Abdullah
11-16-2019, 06:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by eesa the kiwi
Khutbah by sheik assim AlHakeem

Even if you cant be bothered watching watch the first 5 minutes the first hadith about the ettiquetes of jumuah and a way to get reward of a years pray and fasting for each step to jumuah. subhanAllah do the math five minutes of your time for what could be immense reward inshaAllah over the course of your life. Barak Allah fikkum

https://youtu.be/mBPeLahoz80

Jum'ah Khutbah ' The Most beloved to Allah is the most beneficial to People ' by Sheikh Assim Al Ha - YouTube
#HUDATV Huda TV ... A Light in Every home SUBSCRIBE To our channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIV...confirmation=1 Join us on ou......
Assalam O Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh Brother Eesa,

Thanks for sharing the video and beautiful reminder. I love Sheikh Hakim Assim for the sake of Allah. May Allah make us love true scholars of Islam. Ameen!

I will quote the Hadith below for those who are deaf and for those who will not have time to listen to the video:

Aws bin Aws narrated:

"Allah's Messenger said to me: 'Whoever performs Ghusl on Friday, and bathes completely, and goes early, arriving early, gets close and listens and is silent, there will be for him in every step he take the reward of a year of fasting and standing (in prayer).'"

قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ مَنِ اغْتَسَلَ يَوْمَ الْجُمُعَةِ وَغَسَّلَ وَبَكَّرَ وَابْتَكَرَ وَدَنَا وَاسْتَمَعَ وَأَنْصَتَ كَانَ لَهُ بِكُلِّ خَطْوَةٍ يَخْطُوهَا أَجْرُ سَنَةٍ صِيَامُهَا وَقِيَامُهَا ‏"‏ ‏
The Hadith is present in Jaami Al-Tirmidhi Hadith No. 496, Sunan Al-Nasaa'i Hadith No. 1409, Sunan Abi Dawud Hadith No. 345, and Ibn Maajah Hadith No. 1140 and has also been narrated by Ahmad, Ibn Khuzaimah, Ibn Hibaan, and Al-Tabaraani

The wording is that of Jaami Al-Tirmidhi

Authenticity of the Hadith

The Hadith has been graded authentic by the following scholars of Hadith:

أبو داود

البغوي

البغوي

الألباني

المنذري

ابن الملقن

ابن كثير

الرباعي

eesa the kiwi
11-16-2019, 06:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HabibUrrehman
Assalam O Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh Brother Eesa,

thanks for sharing the video and beautiful reminder. I like Sheikh Hakim Assim. May Allah make us love true scholars of Islam. Ameen!

I will quote the Hadith below for those who are deaf and for those who will not have time to listen to the video:

Aws bin Aws narrated:

"Allah's Messenger said to me: 'Whoever performs Ghusl on Friday, and bathes completely, and goes early, arriving early, gets close and listens and is silent, there will be for him in every step he take the reward of a year of fasting and standing (in prayer).'"

قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ مَنِ اغْتَسَلَ يَوْمَ الْجُمُعَةِ وَغَسَّلَ وَبَكَّرَ وَابْتَكَرَ وَدَنَا وَاسْتَمَعَ وَأَنْصَتَ كَانَ لَهُ بِكُلِّ خَطْوَةٍ يَخْطُوهَا أَجْرُ سَنَةٍ صِيَامُهَا وَقِيَامُهَا ‏"‏ ‏

The Hadith is present in Jaami Al-Tirmidhi Hadith No. 496, Sunan Al-Nasaa'i Hadith No. 1409, Sunan Abi Dawud Hadith No. 345, and Ibn Maajah Hadith No. 1140 and has also been narrated by Ahmad, Ibn Khuzaimah, Ibn Hibaan, and Al-Tabaraani

The wording is that of Jaami Al-Tirmidhi

Authenticity of the Hadith

The Hadith has been graded authentic by the following scholars of Hadith:

أبو داود

البغوي

البغوي

الألباني

المنذري

ابن الملقن

ابن كثير

الرباعي

Wa alaikum Salam wa rahmatullah wa barakatu bro.
Jazak Allah khair barak Allah fikka

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
eesa the kiwi
12-30-2020, 07:51 AM
Bump

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.