/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Decree

lildurkotf
11-19-2019, 03:46 PM
Salaam everyone

I am new here

I want to know about the decree of Allah and does everything happen for the best or are some situations different where things happen and are not the best for you. If everything does happen for the best, then why do I, we , you feel like it’s not for the best and it’s the worse situation that we can ever be in or ever feel?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Musa Muhd
11-19-2019, 04:01 PM
Sometimes bad things can happen to you and you think that they aren’t the best possible outcome and that things should have happened differently. If only things had gone differently you think, everything would have worked out better. That isn’t always the case. Maybe something inconvenient happened to you so that you would be protected from something horrible happening to you.

Like if a Muslim spent their life savings to buy a boat ticket to go to America, had everything planned out in detail about what they were going to do when they got there, and then on the day the boat was leaving they were prevented from boarding by unforeseen circumstances. The person would have felt terrible, like their life was ruined…but that boat was the Titanic. Allah would have saved that person from being killed when the boat sunk and allowed them to live a long life full of good deeds.

lildurkotf
11-19-2019, 04:12 PM
Jzk

However what about if it wasn’t titanic, as the people who went on the boat loved their life’s and everything they ever wished for came true , so in other words they got everything I ever wanted and wished for and felt like it was unfair on me and ended up in the worse situation ever, how is this good for me? Not just this example but many other examples and situations how is it good for someone when they feel it’s the worse

Musa Muhd
11-19-2019, 04:48 PM
It is all a matter of your personal perspective. The way you look at things has dramatic effects on how you feel about your situation. Looking at the people who are less fortunate than you helps you to be grateful, if you look at people who have things you are jealous of you will be unhappy. Everything that happens to you in life is part of your trial, you just need to do your best and be patient.

Indeed with hardship comes ease. [Quran 94:6]

Abu Hurairah narrated that the Messenger of Allah PBUH said “Look at those who are beneath you and do not look at those who are above you, for it is more suitable that you should not consider as less the blessing of Allah.” [Sunan Ibn Majah 4281]

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Eric H
11-20-2019, 08:26 AM
Greetings and peace be with you lildurkotf; and welcome to the forum;

When you reflect on the 99 names of Allah; I believe that he cares for all of his creation, he desires justice, mercy and compassion for everyone; including those who sank on the Titanic. Sadly, we are not like Allah, we do not care for all of his creation; so injustice and bad things happen here on Earth.

Allah will put all things right; we hope for a greater good life after death; until then we strive to do the best we can.

Blessings,
Eric

taha_
11-20-2019, 08:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
Greetings and peace be with you lildurkotf; and welcome to the forum;

When you reflect on the 99 names of Allah; I believe that he cares for all of his creation, he desires justice, mercy and compassion for everyone; including those who sank on the Titanic. Sadly, we are not like Allah, we do not care for all of his creation; so injustice and bad things happen here on Earth.

Allah will put all things right; we hope for a greater good life after death; until then we strive to do the best we can.

Blessings,
Eric
Greeting Eric.

it is inappropriate to say that we are like Allah.

Exalted is He. He is the Creator, He is not like His creation and is free from errors. Allah created us. We are human beings with errors.

We should follow the role model of His beloved Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him who is human being created by Allah. The character of Prophet peace be upon him was greater than us. Therefore we should follow him to be successful.

M.I.A.
11-20-2019, 10:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by lildurkotf
Salaam everyone

I am new here

I want to know about the decree of Allah and does everything happen for the best or are some situations different where things happen and are not the best for you. If everything does happen for the best, then why do I, we , you feel like it’s not for the best and it’s the worse situation that we can ever be in or ever feel?
You go to sleep one day believing that Allah swt is the best of planners, the sustainer, the provider, the protector..

And wake up the next day to a world trying to convince you that it's only what your own hands are putting forward.

I dont know who spoiled the day.. but I guess it's just part of life.

Some people love this way of life.

I do not.

I'd settle for a fast car and the freedom of the open road.

..rather than being a passenger in someone else's life.

Going to sleep a believer and waking up an unbeliever.. I think not.

I cant deny it but at the same time, I would rather go back to a time of innocence.

..bmw 135i old school twin turbo's are fingertip close..

But taxi drivers always in the way!

Anyway I have no idea what heaven or the hereafter is..

But the world is like clockwork.

So they make you worry about the next time they see you.

It's a shame, when you cant read other peoples books.

Eric H
11-20-2019, 10:12 PM
Greetings and peace be with you taha_;

it is inappropriate to say that we are like Allah.
I think you may have misread my post, see below..

format_quote Originally Posted by taha_
Sadly, we are not like Allah, we do not care for all of his creation; so injustice and bad things happen here on Earth.
Blessings,
Eric

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.