/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Serving the Parents carefully

MohammadRafique
11-20-2019, 03:52 AM
Attachment 6809

Serving the Parents carefully

By Mohammad Rafique Etesame

It is reported that al-Miqdam ibn Ma'dikarib heard the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, say, "Allah enjoins you to be dutiful to your mothers. Then He enjoins you to be dutiful to your mothers. Then He enjoins you to be dutiful to your fathers. Then He enjoins you to be dutiful to your next closest relative and then to your next closest relative."

This hadith reveals the rights of parents and then other relatives. According the sayings of the holy Prophet PBUH, mothers have greats rights over their children that they should be more dutiful to them than their fathers. Mother suffers much pain and trouble when child is in her womb and then she delivers her, and then she brings her up by and by and makes her young. And father also pays his duty to look after his children. So, this is the duty of the children that they should be dutiful to their parents.

The holy Quran makes mention,” for thy Sustainer has ordained that you shall worship none but Him. And do good unto [thy] parents. Should one of them, or both, attain to old age in thy care, never say "Ugh" to them or scold them, but [always] speak unto them with reverent speech, 17:23

and spread over them humbly the wings of thy tenderness, and say: "O my Sustainer! Bestow Thy grace upon them, even as they cherished and reared me when I was a child!" 17:24

May Allah Almighty give us power to serve our parents carefully, Amin.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
xboxisdead
11-20-2019, 04:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MohammadRafique
Attachment 6809

Serving the Parents carefully

By Mohammad Rafique Etesame

It is reported that al-Miqdam ibn Ma'dikarib heard the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, say, "Allah enjoins you to be dutiful to your mothers. Then He enjoins you to be dutiful to your mothers. Then He enjoins you to be dutiful to your fathers. Then He enjoins you to be dutiful to your next closest relative and then to your next closest relative."

This hadith reveals the rights of parents and then other relatives. According the sayings of the holy Prophet PBUH, mothers have greats rights over their children that they should be more dutiful to them than their fathers. Mother suffers much pain and trouble when child is in her womb and then she delivers her, and then she brings her up by and by and makes her young. And father also pays his duty to look after his children. So, this is the duty of the children that they should be dutiful to their parents.

The holy Quran makes mention,” for thy Sustainer has ordained that you shall worship none but Him. And do good unto [thy] parents. Should one of them, or both, attain to old age in thy care, never say "Ugh" to them or scold them, but [always] speak unto them with reverent speech, 17:23

and spread over them humbly the wings of thy tenderness, and say: "O my Sustainer! Bestow Thy grace upon them, even as they cherished and reared me when I was a child!" 17:24

May Allah Almighty give us power to serve our parents carefully, Amin.
The problem now we have made on the part of this ahadeeth about our father is we take this ahadeeth to indicate that fathers have literally zero rights. That he hold no parental status whatsoever, that it is ok to step on the father's right to such a point we face right now in modern day society with divorces and how children treat their father, etc. He is literally not to be respected and have zero rights. Many men even believe their roles are simply sperm donor and human wallets and many women even approve of this role and are content with it. While both parents agree that fathers is a man-made parental role and no such thing as fathers and he is only there for sperm donation and human wallet and it is ok to bash him, to hate him, to spit on his face, to beat him, to cut ties on him, to stab him to not disrespect him while we all slap high five on agreement with it and that the only parent is the mother and she is the only one who can raise both boys and girls into good society we found through endless stats over and over and over and over and over that boys specially, end up failing at school, have high suicide rate, cause high crimes, make horrible husband without a father or male role model. Daughters without fathers around, end up have high rate of being molested, raped or have high sexual activities.

For such negative impact toward not having a father around and how it is destructive to society..it is amazing how we mistreat him, devalue him and look at him as inferior human being. - shrug - I guess there is nothing a man can do to proof his worth, I guess, because no matter how much stats show that we need masculinity by just looking at his face we portue in discussed and disrespect him and devalue him and cannot even imagine he have any value to society...since he cannot birth like women. I guess the only thing a man can do...to at least..show he is human by saying if it makes you feel any better, "I was once a girl before I became a boy. Can I still be human?"

'Abdullah
11-21-2019, 02:13 AM
@ xboxisdead
Islam is religion of right balance. Remember men and women are not equal. Our mother go through what a father does not go through and hence Allah has done the justice by given mother more rights and respect. This does not mean Islam has ignored the rights of father. See video clip below for now, if I get time tomorrow I can provide reference to more Hadiths talking exclusively about the rights of father.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.