/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I'm having a weird situation

happy muslim
11-23-2019, 10:11 AM
Since I watched a man on American Idol(as far as I remember), Collin Cloud, who can read minds, if that's the truth, I started to practice what he's doing. Now I know that magic musn't be practiced. It's been so long a time. I'm going crazy. I thought these people talking to me inside my mind are other people I know and some I don't and is true. I'm just wasting time. What should I do? Sometimes sleep helped. Just like now, I slept. When I woke up, I thought what I thought are their voices already as in just naturally. I don't want this to happen again ever. I seek refuge from Allah from the accursed Satan. I am trying more to avoid this situation. I am having progress. I won't talk to it or reply to it just like I do before. I'll just ignore it and continue my worship to Allah(swt).

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
taha_
11-23-2019, 10:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by happy muslim
Since I watched a man on American Idol(as far as I remember), Collin Cloud, who can read minds, if that's the truth, I started to practice what he's doing. Now I know that magic musn't be practiced. It's been so long a time. I'm going crazy. I thought these people talking to me inside my mind are other people I know and some I don't and is true. I'm just wasting time. What should I do? Sometimes sleep helped. Just like now, I slept. When I woke up, I thought what I thought are their voices already as in just naturally. I don't want this to happen again ever. I seek refuge from Allah from the accursed Satan. I am trying more to avoid this situation. I am having progress. I won't talk to it or reply to it just like I do before. I'll just ignore it and continue my worship to Allah(swt).
Assalam o alaikum rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu.

Avoid these shows. They just love money, and could even mislead people from islam easily.

Do more dikhr so that your heart will rest.

Those who have believed and whose hearts are assured by the remembrance of Allah . Unquestionably, by the remembrance of Allah hearts are assured." Surah 13:28 or Ar Rad 28th ayat.

Any shows that show no benefit or contains magic can take away remembrance of Allah which can be dangerous.

JazakAllah khair.

lailathemuslim
11-23-2019, 05:04 PM
Assalaamu alaikum brother

Have you talked to a doctor or counsellor about this issue. I think that this could be a medical issue, it might be important that you receive therapy or medication to help with these thoughts.

Please see your doctor. Write back here with your opinion on my advice please akhi

Dervish
11-23-2019, 07:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by lailathemuslim
Assalaamu alaikum brother

Have you talked to a doctor or counsellor about this issue. I think that this could be a medical issue, it might be important that you receive therapy or medication to help with these thoughts.

Please see your doctor. Write back here with your opinion on my advice please akhi
I second this opinion.

Definitely do dhikr, pray, but also seek medical help.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
happy muslim
11-23-2019, 07:30 PM
Thank you all. Yeah, maybe I need to go to go the medical. I am still dependent somehow on my parents so I cannot just go to it suddenly. I heard we are going to the doctor any time anyways, so maybe I'll try to ask about this if he/she can help. Okay, I'll also try to do dhikr. Thank you so much. Jazakallu Khair. Is that correct? Jazakallahu Khair?

Dervish
11-24-2019, 01:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by happy muslim
Thank you all. Yeah, maybe I need to go to go the medical. I am still dependent somehow on my parents so I cannot just go to it suddenly. I heard we are going to the doctor any time anyways, so maybe I'll try to ask about this if he/she can help.
Yes, schedule an appointment with a doctor as soon as you can to talk about your symptoms. Your problem can be spiritual or physical. Or both. You need to tackle every possibility. Besides reinforcing your dhikr, fulfilling your daily prayers and avoiding that which is wrong and prohibited, I'd also advise to you reach out to your local Imam. He can help you with your affliction and instruct you in the recitation of the Qur'ân through which magic can be dispelled. We know this fact because of what is described in the Sunna: the angel Jibril (a.s.) used the Qur'ân to dispel the evil charm done to the Prophet (s.a.w.) by the Jews.

Thank you so much. Jazakallu Khair. Is that correct? Jazakallahu Khair?
Yes.

جزاك اللهُ خيراً

Jazâk Allâhu Khayran or Khayr. May Allâh reward you with goodness.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.