/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Getting stuff paid for by opposite gender at stores but not on purpose?!??

Stoic
11-24-2019, 04:15 AM
Dont know if it's curse or blessing that non mahram girls paying for me at stores when don't have enough money or card is not working. Specifically talking of the cashiers. They pay for me when I do have money but my card has gone haywire. What is your take on this? And I'm married should I have not told my wife? Not sure how she feels bout lt it...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Stoic
11-24-2019, 04:04 PM
Not all the time ofc but on occasions

BeTheChange
11-24-2019, 05:08 PM
Asalamualykum

You should avoid talking to the opposite gender unless absolute necessary.

If card machine is not working then use another till point or withdraw cash from machine and then pay for your goods.

If you don't have enough money to buy goods then avoid the shops alltogether.

Islam teaches us all to be self sufficient and not to rely on other human beings especially not opposite gender. This can lead humans to temptation. Avoid the small sins as they will lead you to big sins.

Jazaka Allah

Ahmed.
11-24-2019, 06:55 PM
It's a blessing! Allah puts rahma in their hearts and they pay for you! :)

But don't tell you're wife about this as she may use it as an excuse to oppress you more

And don't be overly friendly with those cashiers other than thank them wholeheartedly... As long as you don't become TOO friendly.... It won't develop into something haram :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.