View Full Version : something that makes duaa that gets granted

leila ali
11-25-2019, 10:08 PM
I just need it?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
taha_
11-26-2019, 11:52 AM
Assalam o alaikum rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

Ibn 'Umar [‫رضى الله عنه‬] reported While we said prayer with the Messenger of Allah صَلَّى اللّٰهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ, one among the people said:
اللَّهُ أَكْبَرُ كَبِيرًا وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ كَثِيرًا وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ بُكْرَةً وَأَصِيلاً
Allah is truly Great, praise be to Allah in abundance. Glory be to Allah in the morning and the evening. The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: Who uttered such and such a word? A person among the people said: It is I, Messenger of Allah (who have recited these words). He (ﷺ) said: It (its utterance) surprised me, for the doors of heaven were opened for It. Ibn 'Umar [‫رضى الله عنه‬] said: I have not abandoned them (these words) since I heard the Messenger of Allah صَلَّى اللّٰهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ saying this.‬ ‬‬‬‬‬

اللَّهُ أَكْبَرُ كَبِيرًا وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ كَثِيرًا وَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ بُكْرَةً وَأَصِيلاً
Reference : Sahih Muslim 601

Start praising and glorifying Allah and then recite durood then you can say your duas. Also when adhaan is pronounced, you can also make dua in sha Allah it may be accepted . But you need to know that making dua for prohibited thing is not accepted.

Or you can perform tahajudd prayer if possible in sha Allah.

JazakAllah khair

Ahmed.
11-26-2019, 05:45 PM
:sl:

Full pious practice of Islam gets duas granted Sister and if you do that, then you don't even need any special duas, just a 'oh Allah heal me... Amin' is enough.

So if you're not, then start doing 5 daily salah with kushoo (calmness and concentration) and lots of zikr and Quran tilawat as that's what you need

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.