/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How does one know if Allah is displeased with us?

Studentofdeed
12-01-2019, 09:44 AM
How does one know if Allah is angry or upset with me?

I feel not like a good muslim because I sometimes sin and right now I feel really depressed. I play video games with friends not with evil intentions and it's making worried how everyone is saying everything is haram. I thought islam was an easy religion and we were not supposed to go extreme. When I do good deeds I'm not sure if they are accepted and sometimes when I complain to my mother I'm scared that it may be backbiting. Im just telling her how people in the mosque do not want me to be successful and I feel like they take advantage of me...does this come under the category of backbiting? I'm complaing to her for reassurance and advise. I'm not trying to show off but if people praise it makes me feel like what If i really am a good person. Right now I'm just worried and upset...I normally do not judge others because as far as I'm concerned I'm not even sure if I'm going to heaven. Please keep me in ur duas. I love you all for the sake of Allah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
taha_
12-01-2019, 10:11 AM
Assalam o alaikum rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

My brother, dont despair Allah mercy. That is done by disbelievers only, the two first of His 99 Beautiful names are Ar Rahman and Ar Rahim. Allah is Most Merciful and Most Kind. We are made to commit sins, you can never be perfect. Listen to me, when you do good deeds that deed erases out sins. Your good deeds get multiplied If good intention is made and fulfilled. This is mercy of Allah...

You know, the mercy of Allah is even greater than sins..

Islam is actually easy and forgiving religion, this is the truth. It's the tyrant and extremist, espeically mullah that made it difficult for us. But Allah knows this, He is always Most Merciful,

There are so many ways to erase out sins, one of them is making wudu, do dikhr, reciting dua when entering market etc,

I suggest that you quit video games and play sport games instead. I was formerly gamer and I have no feeling for games now. Because of my faith alhamdulillah.

Regarding backbiting I dont think it falls under that, complaining is normal, but we should stay patient and keep asking Allah to guide the people and show His mercy on them. Even prophet peace be upon him when he was abused and hurt by taif people prayed to Allah to guide them instead of crushing them.

My dear bro dont act over emotionally it can damage you. Why do you think that your good deeds are not accepted, as I said in above. Allah is Most Merciful. He is Most Just,

This is probably waswas just ignore it..

When people praise you, recite this dua

O Allah, make me better than what they think of me, and forgive me for what they do not know about me and do not take me to account for what they say about me.

Just keep renewing your intention. Make it for Allah only. Dont think negatively about your good deeds.

We are not guaranteed Jannah. That's why we have to do more good deeds and keep asking Allah to show mercy on us. But there are more easy way to enter jannah. Like feeding , giving water and clothing poor, also animals aswell. When summer comes, you can make water pot for birds to drink. Hiding sins of muslims, telling truth etc.

Ask Allah to grant you Paradise 3 times and Paradise will say "O Allah admit him into Paradise" ask Allah to protect you from Hellfire and Hellfire will say "O Allah save him from the Fire" . This was reported in Tirmidhi 2572.

When we cause more corruption or do more and more things that angers Allah, Allah may punish us with difficult trials so that we have to repent to Him sincerely and never do this. Please dont think of Him as cruel. This is bad. I suggest u to read 99 names of Allah daily.

May Allah Whose you love me for His Sake, also love you..
JazakAllah khair

Studentofdeed
12-01-2019, 11:22 AM
Jazakallah khayran brother
May allah bless you with the best in both worlds

taha_
12-01-2019, 11:55 AM
Ameen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
taha_
12-02-2019, 05:50 AM
Assalam o Alaikum rahamutullahi wa baraukuthu
I forget to tell you one small thing that is really important. It is better to hide your sins and not tell anyone about it, but keep it sercet to Allah.

Studentofdeed
12-02-2019, 02:28 PM
Jazakallah khayran brother may allah reward you with the best in both worlds

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.