/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Reddit r/Islam

Musa Muhd
12-01-2019, 09:53 PM
Does anyone here go to the subreddit r/Islam? I would like to post there but I need to get karma first. I am kind of new to reddit and I know that you need to have a certain amount of karma to post (this is to prevent spammers and bots), but they won't tell you how much you need to for the Islam subreddit. It is understandable, since there are probably lots of people who want to post hateful things and spam that board. I started off by posting cute animal pictures to the /aww subreddit and got a couple hundred karma doing that, but then I got permanently banned from /aww because they said I was just posting stock images. Getting karma by other means is difficult. I only really want to post on the Islam subreddit, not bum around for likes all over reddit. Does anyone know the exact amount of karma that is needed to post on r/Islam?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
taha_
12-02-2019, 01:44 AM
Assalam o alaikum rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

I don't really like reddit.

To have karma enough to post you need to make comment on other post and get more likes which increases karma point I dont remember actually. Maybe I might be wrong. Allah knows best.

JazakAllah khair

Musa Muhd
12-02-2019, 01:58 AM
Yea that is how it goes. There is a free karma subreddit where you can try to farm likes, but it is really boring. 8 chan had an Islamic board that was pretty good but then the entire website got shut down because of its /pol/ board.

taha_
12-02-2019, 02:05 AM
Assalam o alaikum rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

Alhamdulillah we have this website still running since 2004 or 2005

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.