/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamualaikum

1210saad
12-05-2019, 10:40 AM
My name is Saad and I'm new to this forum. Happy to be here looks like a nice place for engaging in fruitful discussions with fellow brothers and sisters.

A bit about me, 3rd-year computer science student, so ya I love computers. My favorite game is RuneScape.

Jazakallahu Khayran.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
taha_
12-05-2019, 10:46 AM
Assalam o alaikum rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu.

Welcome to the forum, brother. May Allah bless you alot,

I also used to be interested in computer til I became religious which is enough for me alhamdulillah. Nothing wrong with worldly works though.

JazakAllah khair

1210saad
12-05-2019, 10:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by taha_
Assalam o alaikum rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu.

Welcome to the forum, brother. May Allah bless you alot,

I also used to be interested in computer til I became religious which is enough for me alhamdulillah. Nothing wrong with worldly works though.

JazakAllah khair

Walaikumasalam, may Allah bless you too brother. Jazakallah for the welcome. Yeah, computers are definitely a huge fitna in today's world for sure, but if they are used correctly they can prove to be benefitial as well.

'Abdullah
12-05-2019, 03:34 PM
Wa Alaikum Assalam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh Brother Saad,

:welcome:
It definitely is a very good platform and I am sure we will benefit from each other. Looking forward to your posts and contributions to this forum.
Ma'a Salama

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mountains
12-06-2019, 04:38 AM
Welcome

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.