/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamualaikum I want to ask any wazifa in tahajjud by which I can ask allah

Asfiya
12-06-2019, 04:35 AM
Assalamualaikum ..my husband is jobless since a year .he's in saudi and I am in India with my kids. Due to visa transfer he can't come India and he can only call us in saudi if he gets job..I prayed tahajjud for some months and then left but Alhamdulillah I offer obligatory salats..my husband too performs salats 5times and even does Umrah Alhamdulillah..but still he's jobless and we are apart from eachother becoz of job since a year..can you please give some wazifa to be done in tahajjud so that Allah keep us together with my husband and also my husband gets a good job.jazakallah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nitro Zeus
12-11-2019, 11:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Asfiya
Assalamualaikum ..my husband is jobless since a year .he's in saudi and I am in India with my kids. Due to visa transfer he can't come India and he can only call us in saudi if he gets job..I prayed tahajjud for some months and then left but Alhamdulillah I offer obligatory salats..my husband too performs salats 5times and even does Umrah Alhamdulillah..but still he's jobless and we are apart from eachother becoz of job since a year..can you please give some wazifa to be done in tahajjud so that Allah keep us together with my husband and also my husband gets a good job.jazakallah
Waalaikum assalam dear sister,

There is no need special supplication which you can recite during Tahajjud. But, when last third of night comes which is the best part of night and this is actually one hour before Dawn prayer, yourself can perform Tahajjud one hour before Dawn and start to supplicate to Allah in your own mother tongue and in your own words. But you do this during prostration.

By the way, one how before Fajr is the best time of making supplications.

The most important advice: Never ever lose hope when making a supplication to Allah for He will answer your call on the times which He considers to be apropriate. If He does not answer your call, it means that something bad will happen to you and to your life while you are unaware of it nor do you have knowledge of. And always fully rely and have hopes and have full trust in Allah.

Mahir Adnan
12-12-2019, 02:01 AM
https://islamqa.info/en/answers/1900...sing-provision
https://the-finalrevelation.blogspot...your-rizq.html

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.