/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How do I gain Faith?

Watermain
12-08-2019, 11:01 PM
I see other Muslims who pray with such feeling that I think that I am missing something. I think its that feeling of Faith. When I go on You Tube and visit Muslim sites, I feel that they have something I want or need.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
eesa the kiwi
12-09-2019, 04:35 AM
Salam

Have a look at this site www.islamreligion.com they have a bunch of good articles about Islam and a live chat q&a for you to ask questions

Basically to believe in Islam you have to believe that none has the right to be worshipped except Allah alone without partners and that Muhammad sallaho alayhi wa sallam is his servant and messenger. There are other elements to faith such as belief in the Angels, the messengers, Allah's books, the day of judgment,paradise and hellfire etc but as you grow in your faith you will learn these things inshaAllah

If you feel interested in converting let's us know and inshaAllah we can support you

Mahir Adnan
12-09-2019, 08:52 AM
https://islamhouse.com/en/books/438437/

Weakness of Faith - English - Muhammad Salih Al-Munajjid
The Phenomenon of weak faith has become very widespread among Muslims and many people complain about the hardness of their hearts. So often we hear the words, I feel hardness in my heart, I do not find any joy in worship, I feel that my faith has hit rock bottom, reading Quran does not move me, I fall into sin so easily. The effects of this affliction can be seen in many people, and this problem is the cause of every disaster and adversity....

Watermain
12-09-2019, 11:10 AM
Jazakumullahu khairan

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.