/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Being kind and nice even though ur treated rude and mean?

Stoic
12-09-2019, 03:22 PM
Is it worth it? Sometimes I just wanna give am back their own medicine...but its not really in my nature :/ but I know I can be mean if I want. Do I still get ajr?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
taha_
12-09-2019, 03:26 PM
Surah Al-Furqan 25:63
Sahih International

And the servants of the Most Merciful are those who walk upon the earth easily, and when the ignorant address them [harshly], they say [words of] peace,

You may also ignore the rude people aswell. Don't be mean, that's not good. it's still bad to be evil even with evil people, no matter what

Ahmed.
12-09-2019, 06:44 PM
Hmmm, well it won't be wise to be 'mean' on your part will it brother as she's only gonna kick you out :)

Said as a jest :Emoji46:

'Abdullah
12-09-2019, 06:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Stoic
Is it worth it? Sometimes I just wanna give am back their own medicine...but its not really in my nature :/ but I know I can be mean if I want. Do I still get ajr?
The strong person is not the one who overpowers and brings his opponent to the ground; but the strong one is he who controls himself when he becomes angry. [Sahih al-Bukhari]
Perhaps in the eyes of society a strong person is the one who is able to wrestle his opponent and pin him to the ground; but according to the Shari’ah, a strong person is that person who is able to control himself at the time of anger. He manages and controls his anger. He does not give vent to his anger by becoming verbally or physically abusive. He supresses and swallows his anger.
In an another hadith, Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said:
There is no gulp that brings greater reward with Allah than a gulp of anger that a man swallows (suppresses), seeking thereby the Pleasure of Allah” [Sunan Ibn Majah]
So yes there is great reward for being patience and not getting angry even though you have power to do so.
Some Benefits of a Person who Controls and Suppresses his Anger :
  • Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta’ala will fill his heart with peace, tranquility, serenity and Imaan.
  • Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta’ala will remove ‘His’ anger away from this person on the day of Qiyamah.
  • Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta’ala will call him in front of the entire mankind on the day of Qiyamah and give him the choice of ‘Hoorul Een’ that he wishes to have.
  • Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta’ala will hold back His Punishment from him on the day of Qiyamah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.