/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Due to high regret I cannot focus on anything anymore

hardtimes
12-10-2019, 01:44 AM
Asalam alykum, I hope you all are doing well and in the state of Iman inshallah, I recently faced a very sad, and depressing tough situation due to which I am on the verge of losing hope not in Allah cuz he never let me down but in people and in my self. Ever since a very close to heart relative of my was taken away by Allah from this world last month ever since then my mind is killing me. I was abit angry at Allah nawodobillah may Allah forgive me as shaytan was trying to use that misery of mine to leave Islam but alhumdulilah after reciting Qur'an and surah yaseen by heart and making duas I was able to remove some of the whispers of the devil. And mainly I was angry at my self and I still don't like my self Becuase you see my favorite relative was very young and become hafidh of Qur'an and then suddenly he got ill and was In hospital, I was told he isn't too sick it's a small issue he will be "ok soon" since I was extremely sick and was facing alot of intenral battles It didn't cross my mind how serious it was to meet my relative at the hospital :( 2yrs he was sick he came over to my house I had no idea about his sickn3ss and i didn't want to ask him cuz it would hurt him, and I even met him 1week before he left this world but I'm so stupid and dumb for not visiting him enough for not been there by his side and read Qur'an for him it kills me every day everywhere. After he passed away I was told he had cancer :'( and I was even more mad at the family for not telling me, I don't know why they hid that from me, but I anyways I went to his grave alone read surah yaseen for him and asked Allah to forgive him and me and grant us ease in the next life and have mercy on us. Anyways sorry for the long MSg but I just can't forgive myself until I see him in a dream that he forgives me I cannot even focus on work or anything other then death and the punishment Allah will give me once I leave I'm scared of death I'm scared of the angel of death I'm scared of the day of judgment and I'm scared of the fire, I really need help to keep moving and stop doubts from the devil about the unseen world and let Allah grant me hope and forgiveness. Plz help thanks and sorry my private MSg i cannot reply cuz I didn't make 25posts yet.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abdullah
12-10-2019, 06:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hardtimes
Asalam alykum, I hope you all are doing well and in the state of Iman inshallah, I recently faced a very sad, and depressing tough situation due to which I am on the verge of losing hope not in Allah cuz he never let me down but in people and in my self. Ever since a very close to heart relative of my was taken away by Allah from this world last month ever since then my mind is killing me. I was abit angry at Allah nawodobillah may Allah forgive me as shaytan was trying to use that misery of mine to leave Islam but alhumdulilah after reciting Qur'an and surah yaseen by heart and making duas I was able to remove some of the whispers of the devil. And mainly I was angry at my self and I still don't like my self Becuase you see my favorite relative was very young and become hafidh of Qur'an and then suddenly he got ill and was In hospital, I was told he isn't too sick it's a small issue he will be "ok soon" since I was extremely sick and was facing alot of intenral battles It didn't cross my mind how serious it was to meet my relative at the hospital :( 2yrs he was sick he came over to my house I had no idea about his sickn3ss and i didn't want to ask him cuz it would hurt him, and I even met him 1week before he left this world but I'm so stupid and dumb for not visiting him enough for not been there by his side and read Qur'an for him it kills me every day everywhere. After he passed away I was told he had cancer :'( and I was even more mad at the family for not telling me, I don't know why they hid that from me, but I anyways I went to his grave alone read surah yaseen for him and asked Allah to forgive him and me and grant us ease in the next life and have mercy on us. Anyways sorry for the long MSg but I just can't forgive myself until I see him in a dream that he forgives me I cannot even focus on work or anything other then death and the punishment Allah will give me once I leave I'm scared of death I'm scared of the angel of death I'm scared of the day of judgment and I'm scared of the fire, I really need help to keep moving and stop doubts from the devil about the unseen world and let Allah grant me hope and forgiveness. Plz help thanks and sorry my private MSg i cannot reply cuz I didn't make 25posts yet.
Assalam O Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh Deat Brother in Islam,

We are all very sorry for your loss and pray that Allah gives you and your family patience in this difficult time. May Allah bless your deceased friend with highest rank in Jannah and may Allah make this opportunity as a reminder for us all to remember that one day we all have to die and meet our lord. Quran say:
All that is on earth will perish, but face of your Lord will abide (forever), full of Majesty, Bounty and Honor (Qur'an Surah Rahman; 55:26-27)
Every soul shall have a taste of death and only on the Day of the Judgement shall you be paid your full recompense. Only those who are saved from the fire and admitted to Paradise (Jannah) will have attained the object (of life). For the life of this world is but good and chattels of deception.(Qur'an Surah Imran; 3:185)
Death is a blessing from God as it serves as a constant reminder for us. We know we all will die one day and death, especially of a very close friend/family member, hits us harder than anything else. The truth is that we don't know if we will be able to breath the next second or not. So instead of being angry at Allah, thank Allah that He gave you this powerful reminder. Use this to analyze where you stand. Are you ready to meet Allah Subhanahu Wa Taala? If you have sinned in the past, thank Allah that He has given you an opportunity to return back to Allah and ask for forgiveness. Thanks Allah that your friend had cancer because it gave him an advance notice that his death is not far away and I am sure he would have used the time before his death in seeking Allah's pleasure and asking for his forgiveness. We can't bring dead people back to life. But what we can do is to make dua for them. Do Umra or Hajj at their name. And most importantly take lesson from this tragedy. Return to Allah with your heart and soul and from here on do everything only to please Allah Subhanahu Wa Taala. Allah Almighty says in the Quran:
Has the time not come for those who have believed that their hearts should become humbly submissive at the remembrance of Allah and what has come down of the truth? And let them not be like those who were given the Scripture before, and a long period passed over them, so their hearts hardened; and many of them are defiantly disobedient. [Quran 57:15]
Ask yourself if the time has come to put Allah first and submit yourself to the Will of Allah alone? Read Quran, as this is remedy for everything and consoles our hearts. Regarding your fear of death and facing Allah Subhanahu Wa Taala, it is natural and sign of a good heart. But as a believer, you should know that those who believe in Allah will be saved from humiliation on the day of Judgement. Keep your trust in Allah alone as that's the only source of success in this world and hereafter.
And my success cannot come from any source besides God. I have put my trust in Him.(Quran 11:88)
I will end my post with a beautiful hadith. The Prophet Muhammad (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said:
Allah the Most High said, ‘I am as My servant thinks (expects) I am. I am with him when he mentions Me. If he mentions Me to himself, I mention him to Myself; and if he mentions Me in an assembly, I mention him in an assembly greater than it. If he draws near to Me a hand’s length, I draw near to him an arm’s length. And if he comes to Me walking, I go to him at speed.[Sahih Al-Bukhari]
Ma'a Salama

Abu-Abdullah
12-22-2019, 10:57 AM
:wa:

Don't worry brother you didn't know that he was seriously ill so that's why you never visited him much so you're not at fault

Don't worry Allah is most Merciful He weill forgive you

Just focus on healing soon and getting back in good state of body and mind.

hardtimes
01-27-2020, 06:05 AM
I'm. Sorry for the late response walahi I love you guys for the sake of Allah, JazakAllah khair, walah shaytan made me think that Allah hates me and that I will never be forgiven and that why even pray when u know u are doomed but then Brother Habiburahman stated some great amazing facts alhamdulillah we still have Qur'an and sunnah and good people who follow it and we can benefit Aswell.. But the battles with the devils continues just gotta keep trying and never giving up inshallah thanks alot. My brothers may Allah reward u Ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Eric H
01-27-2020, 08:53 AM
Greetings and peace be with you hardtimes, I am so sorry to hear about your loss;

I was abit angry at Allah

I was even more mad at the family for not telling me,

I just can't forgive myself
How are you feeling now?

When you study the 99 names of Allah; you will notice that it is said three times that Allah's name is the forgiver. This is more than any other name. Allah is the healer, he cares for all his creation, he is merciful and just.

In order to find peace in this world, we need to trust that what Allah says about himself is true. We also need to forgive from the heart, when you can fully forgive your family for what you believe they have done; you will come to understand how Allah can also forgive you. The more you are able to forgive others, will be the measure as to how you feel that you can also be forgiven. Pray that Allah will bless those you were angry with; pray for their salvation. You already pray for forgiveness from Allah, so never give up hope that Allah will forgive you if you truly repent.

Celebrate the life of your friend, remember all the times you felt blessed to have known him.

May Allah bless you through your journey in life.

Eric

'Abdullah
01-27-2020, 07:00 PM
@hardtimes
Anas ibn Malik reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said:
عَنْ أَنَسٍ أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ قَالَ كُلُّ ابْنِ آدَمَ خَطَّاءٌ وَخَيْرُ الْخَطَّائِينَ التَّوَّابُونَ
“All of the children of Adam are sinners, and the best sinners are those who repent.”
2499 سنن الترمذي كتاب صفة القيامة والرقائق والورع باب منه
6274 المحدث السيوطي خلاصة حكم المحدث صحيح في الجامع الصغير
Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhī 2499
Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Suyuti
Keep trying and don't give up. Shaytan's two favorite tools are to either make us arrogant or to make us loose hope in Allah's Mercy.
The Prophet s(peace be upon him) said:
When He (Allah) breathed into Adam and the soul reached his head, he sneezed and said: ‘Alhamdu lillahi Rabbil-‘Alamin.’ Allah answered him by saying: ‘Yarhamuk-Allah (Allah bestows His mercy upon you).’ [Saheeh Muslim]

• The first word Adam ‘alayhis salaam said was alhamdulillah
  • And the first words Allah said to human kind is
    Yarhamuk-Allah (Allah bestows His mercy upon you)! S
    ubhanAllah. Allah is full of Mercy and His mercy prevails over His wrath. As mentioned in hadith below:

Abu Hurairah narrated that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
“Verily, Allah when He created the creation, He wrote with His Hand concerning Himself, that: ‘My mercy prevails over My wrath.’”
حَدَّثَنَا قُتَيْبَةُ، حَدَّثَنَا اللَّيْثُ، عَنِ ابْنِ عَجْلاَنَ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، عَنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏ "‏ إِنَّ اللَّهَ حِينَ خَلَقَ الْخَلْقَ كَتَبَ بِيَدِهِ عَلَى نَفْسِهِ إِنَّ رَحْمَتِي تَغْلِبُ غَضَبِي ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قَالَ أَبُو عِيسَى هَذَا حَدِيثٌ حَسَنٌ صَحِيحٌ غَرِيبٌ ‏.‏
Grade: Sahih (Darussalam)
Reference: Jami` at-Tirmidhi 3543
In-book reference: Book 48, Hadith 174
English translation: Vol. 6, Book 45, Hadith 3543
http://sunnah.com/tirmidhi/48/174
We love you for the sake of Allah as well. Keep connected to good Muslim brothers so that we can remind each other of doing good and staying away from evil.
May Allah make it easy for you to start practicing Islamic teachings and help you to fight your battle against Shaytan. Ameen!

Ma'aSalam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.