/* */

PDA

View Full Version : betrayal is sin?

ayoobmalik
12-22-2019, 03:51 AM
aslamoalikum everyone. actually my best friend is very upset and she asked me for advice and help literally she's in depression right now she told me her whole story she's only child of her parents. her father passes away a long time ago and then she started a job in average company.. so know her very well she was full of life and i never saw her with sad face but the the came her life few months ago made ger super depressed i ask her so he told me whole story, her office co_worker like her and and firstly she didn't like him because he's married but that man chase her alot tell her your cute i love you and you in the islam man can do 4 marriages so he trapped her with his words now she loved him alot and can't live without him but she tried her best for stay away from. him.. right now she's hospitalized just because of depression fits. and she asked me for advice i don't know what i have to tell her.. and she also asked me that's why she gin through with all of this even she never made any relationship in her life she's fully religious girl follow Islam but right now she's not in her senses. and she continously asked me. the same thing can Allah will give him punish for this and when and how.. but i don't know what i have to tell her.. can you give me advice for this.. i want her again happy and full of life how i will help her..??

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ahmed.
12-22-2019, 08:35 AM
:wa:

Allah gives punishment according to who deserves it and Allah does show more mercy than wrath so I think the life of that co-worker will just go normally for him as its going without any visible serious punishments as he acted the way he is and couldn't help it to an extent.

But your friend should have known better since she's a religious girl and shouldn't have given in to those seductions from that man.

Tell her not to be vindictive and want punishment for that man as she is more at fault for allowing herself to be seduced

Tell her to do tawbah and pray and read Quran lots and Inshallah soon she will be healed

Abu-Abdullah
12-22-2019, 09:53 AM
Yeah betrayel is a great sin, but I don't think this sin may fall under betrayal as with relationships, its never guaranteed that their going to work out. A person can make promises such as 'I'll never leave you' blah blah but as relationships are built on feelings and lust, those 'promises' can change just as our feelings and desires can

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.