/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I'm seeking contact with Nouman Ali Khan

space
12-22-2019, 08:43 PM
I just need his contact in order to ask him personal questions regards deen and worldly issues, if it is possible.. since I know it's possible maybe you know how to keep in touch with him?

جَزَاكَ ٱللّٰهُ خَيْرًا

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
space
12-24-2019, 11:20 PM
Could anybody confirm whether this email address nouman@bayyinah.com is valid?

Iceee
12-25-2019, 05:35 PM
Salaam Brother,

You may contact him via Social Media:
Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/noumanbayyinah/
Twitter @ https://twitter.com/noumanbayyinah

space
12-29-2019, 08:50 PM
Waalaykum wsalam

Barakallahu feek for your quick response in this topic, would he bother answering my personal questions if I send him my message through email? Also I wonder how is it even possible being accused of manipulating his female followers he still keeps uploading his new khutbah on the internet quite frequently? I'm a bit confused now

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Iceee
12-29-2019, 11:07 PM
Brother,

It's best to stay as far away from haram and closer to halal. In this case, find any other Imam or Mufti. See if your local masjid's may be able to answer your questions or help.

format_quote Originally Posted by space
Also I wonder how is it even possible being accused of manipulating his female followers he still keeps uploading his new khutbah on the internet quite frequently? I'm a bit confused now
He is the founder of the Bayyinah Institute for Arabic and Qur'anic Studies. He can speak and upload a khutbah without anyone's permission. He has power.
And he is innocent until proven guilty. In the U.S.A, they will have to go through trial before punishment.

Allah knows best,

Islam_quotes19
05-31-2022, 07:14 AM
Though its been a long time since you replied and I came across your reply today but I really wanted you to know that these accusations were false, here's the answer to to https://www.facebook.com/noumanbayyi...24992947633446 It is clearly mentioned here, "But recently evidence was discovered, only and only by the grace of Allah, that this was all part of a scheme. My employees discovered loads of explicit illegal activity that some of these individuals were involved in knowingly"
I really hope that you understand that a man like him is nothing but a blessing towards our generation, and we should appreciate everything he has done for us, someone with such a deep understanding of the Quran cannot be a part of these acts, may Allah guide us all and may Allah protect Nouman Ali Khan from such accusations and grant him one of the highest places in Jannah. Ameen

'Abd-al Latif
06-02-2022, 10:32 AM
I am closing this thread because it serves no other purpose than to defame Muslims. I strongly advise the brothers and sisters who engage in spreading sins, falsehood, or other makrooh or haram gossiping to cease your actions immediately. There is no benefit in this for you or the Muslim community in this life and the next.

If there is any truth to what is being said then those deeds are between him and Allah and only Allah forgives sins. You are not a party to these said accusations and I strongly advise you focus only on your iman and your relationship with Allah.

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.