/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Arcade games???! Help please

Islami.Mu'mina
12-28-2019, 12:37 AM
Assalamu alaykum. I have been invited to go out and play arcade games. Is this haram ??? Does it count as gambling or anythhing else??? I already went out but I’m a bit in doubt so I might just hold back while the rest play around.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
taha_
12-28-2019, 01:51 AM
Assalam o alaikum rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu.

Any games beside sport ( only moderate) are waste of time and pointless.

Since you are bit in doubt. It would be best to avoid it as to protect yourself

JazakAllah khair

Islami.Mu'mina
12-28-2019, 03:10 AM
We played a few of those table hockey games, it was fun at first... Thankfully, it never gave us tickets after each game (kind of like gambling if we did get tickets as prizes for items from winning. I stayed away from the other games with tickets.)

I hadn’t known that there would be a bar over there. I had never smelt the smell of alcohol until now and it was absolutely disgusting. I hadn’t been feeling well after being around the people in that building for a while so I just stood around. The music made me sick too. I am glad that we left and I will probably never go again.
Alhamdulilah, I feel thankful for Islam after seeing how people feel so comfortable in these evil spaces.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.