/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I need urgent help

i need help
12-29-2019, 01:37 AM
A things have gotten worse I am now getting thoughts throughout my day continuously that I don’t believe in allah but I don’t have any doubts about allah but it feels most the time that I don’t care about Islam but I want to. I say that I believe in allah but my mind and I get continuous feelings that I don’t. It’s like I’m swaying away from the religion everything I see about Islam my mind is trying to push it into a negative way. I have no doubts that Islam is wrong but I still get this feeling I just want to believe in allah also what is wrong with Christianity I know it is si milar and there are things wrong with it but can you give examples of why it is wrong. Also have I committed shirk if I am getting these feelings but still read a short verse before I eat and say aloud that I believe while I get these feelings please I want to know if I have commited shirk and I feel like the fear of Allah is gone please help

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
taha_
12-29-2019, 02:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by i need help
A things have gotten worse I am now getting thoughts throughout my day continuously that I don’t believe in allah but I don’t have any doubts about allah but it feels most the time that I don’t care about Islam but I want to. I say that I believe in allah but my mind and I get continuous feelings that I don’t. It’s like I’m swaying away from the religion everything I see about Islam my mind is trying to push it into a negative way. I have no doubts that Islam is wrong but I still get this feeling I just want to believe in allah also what is wrong with Christianity I know it is si milar and there are things wrong with it but can you give examples of why it is wrong. Also have I committed shirk if I am getting these feelings but still read a short verse before I eat and say aloud that I believe while I get these feelings please I want to know if I have commited shirk and I feel like the fear of Allah is gone please help
Assalam o alaikum rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

Brother. Simple thing.

Think of it as Waswas which is simply shaytan whispering.

Ignore it

Stay in state of wudu

Recite surah Baqarah in your home.

Seek refuge of Allah from shaytan.

Also other thing. Ask your local imam about ur waswas since members here has suggested you many advices . It seems there could be something wrong. Only Allah knows best.

Do read Quran and dikhr more more.

Do more good deeds. Seek forgiveness from Allah all the time.

Avoid evil places.

Just try calm. You are harming yourself too much because of shaytan whispering.

Islam is simple and easy religion.

Allah doesn't want to put any difficulties in you above your capabilities

In sha Allah you can fight against shaytan whispering. Just do advice as above.

Waswas is natural. All we need to do is ignore them.

As long as you ignore waswas and pay no attention to it in sha Allah you will be excused. Put 100% trust 100% hope 100% faith in Allah sincerely . And then leave these whispering

Allah knows best

JazakAllah khair

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.