/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Confusion

i need help
12-31-2019, 01:21 AM
I am getting continuous feeling that I don’t believe in Islam and I want to but it’s at a point where I feel as if I don’t believe and I don’t care and when I think about Islam I want to believe but I don’t know what’s happening how do I know if I believe. I always say that I believe but I feel inside that I am not is this the shaaitans doing and I always try and say I believe and I read bismillah before I eat and I don’t know why I can get this feeling out of me. If The thoughts and feeling are like this but my actions are not like my thoughts as I would never say the stuff that is in my head I have never said it aloud so does that mean I haven’t committed shirk if I don’t say these things out loud and act upon it please answer my multiple questions

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
taha_
12-31-2019, 01:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by i need help
I am getting continuous feeling that I don’t believe in Islam and I want to but it’s at a point where I feel as if I don’t believe and I don’t care and when I think about Islam I want to believe but I don’t know what’s happening how do I know if I believe. I always say that I believe but I feel inside that I am not is this the shaaitans doing and I always try and say I believe and I read bismillah before I eat and I don’t know why I can get this feeling out of me. If The thoughts and feeling are like this but my actions are not like my thoughts as I would never say the stuff that is in my head I have never said it aloud so does that mean I haven’t committed shirk if I don’t say these things out loud and act upon it please answer my multiple questions
Assalam o alaikum rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu.

It is shaytan whispering. You just need to ignore it.

Allah will forgive people in sha Allah if they dont act about waswas or utter it.

Please consider asking your parents or imam about it

JazakAllah khair

Umm Malik
12-31-2019, 06:29 PM
its a whispering from shaytan
you just need to say your azkar and remember allah especially at the morning and the evening

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.