/* */

PDA

View Full Version : can any one of you brothers record this little paragraph about Christmas

Umm Malik
12-31-2019, 06:24 PM
i am making a video and i almost finished it i just need to add a tinny conclusion so i need it by a voice of men so that i can share it on YouTube and Facebook and other social media.
so can any one of you brothers record this correct it if there is a mistakes
jazakum lahu khayran

here is it :

so after all this explanation .. i want to advise all my muslim brothers and sisters or even Christians and Jews to understand that you are not celebrating something to bring joy and sharing happiness with the world
but rather you are doing an act of wprship that it hugely against your religion
it haram from all the ways
its a pagan worship and accepting the ideas of the son of god
its all about filthy and prohibited action
look at what happening in the whole world in those festivals ?
drinking alcohol, eating pork, dancing , commuting adulery and many many crimes happining in the name of celebrating.
so if you are Christian than the previous explanations should make you understand what you are celebrating and how they deceived you all this period of time
and if you are a muslim .. look at the Christianity how it turned into something different just because they dont say no when it comes to adding things in them religion

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Studentofdeed
12-31-2019, 06:51 PM
How do we send it to you if we record it?

Umm Malik
12-31-2019, 07:58 PM
is it possible to send it her in the forum ?

Umm Malik
12-31-2019, 07:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Studentofdeed
How do we send it to you if we record it?
is it possible to send it her in the forum ?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umm Malik
12-31-2019, 08:51 PM
or on 4shared or mediafair

Studentofdeed
12-31-2019, 09:00 PM
Okay sister I will get on it...how soon do you need it?

Umm Malik
12-31-2019, 09:54 PM
as soon as possible
jazak lah khir

Umm Malik
01-01-2020, 08:16 AM
jazak allahu khayran brother i did download it
yes sure inshallah will help

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.