/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Am I considered as weak?

Studentofdeed
01-04-2020, 09:02 PM
Some people saying being nice and helping others is weak. I realize one the reasons I have been backstabbed and harmed by so many others is because I like helping people because I want to be a good muslim. However people see my want to help others as a weakness and take advantage of wanting help others. I find it hard to say no and not help others because if I was struggling I would want to help. I do not want to be among those who are capable of helping but do not out selfishness. However I also have a poor judge of character so bad people have taken more advantage of me. The fact I cannot bare to be rude or feel guilty for standing up for myself, people think of me as weak. Am I really weak?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
taha_
01-05-2020, 02:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Studentofdeed
Some people saying being nice and helping others is weak. I realize one the reasons I have been backstabbed and harmed by so many others is because I like helping people because I want to be a good muslim. However people see my want to help others as a weakness and take advantage of wanting help others. I find it hard to say no and not help others because if I was struggling I would want to help. I do not want to be among those who are capable of helping but do not out selfishness. However I also have a poor judge of character so bad people have taken more advantage of me. The fact I cannot bare to be rude or feel guilty for standing up for myself, people think of me as weak. Am I really weak?
Assalam o alaikum rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu.

No one has rights to mock anyone by calling them weak

It could be jealousy

Again ignore them. Allah knows your intention. Please Him not anyone. Allah will judge us according to our own deeds. So try your best to do more good deeds. We do not know if death will visit us today.

Helping is very good. Help anyone and Allah will help you in sha Allah

JazakAllah khair

Avis
01-05-2020, 02:40 AM
Helping others is not weak. You need to stop caring about what people think of you. Follow what Prophet Muhammad taught and live your life by it. Do not worry what they say or think, you should only care to do what is good and to only please Allah. People these days are bad and like to put others down to make themselves feel better about who they are. Don't let them bother you, and distance yourself from those types. If you see them, just say salam and keep on your way. Don't be rude, and always be polite. If someone needs help and you can help them, then help. If you think they're just using you and you don't want to help them, think about how you need to read more Quran and tell them that you're unable to help them, then go home and read Quran.

Studentofdeed
01-05-2020, 02:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by taha_
Assalam o alaikum rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu.

No one has rights to mock anyone by calling them weak

It could be jealousy

Again ignore them. Allah knows your intention. Please Him not anyone. Allah will judge us according to our own deeds. So try your best to do more good deeds. We do not know if death will visit us today.

Helping is very good. Help anyone and Allah will help you in sha Allah

JazakAllah khair
Jazakallah khayran. I will inshallah apply your advice

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
jameelash
01-06-2020, 02:15 PM
give a deaf ear .do what you think is right in Islam.

RisingLight
01-07-2020, 01:10 AM
you are my brother and i love you...you sent me msgs in whatsapp and i havent answered back because i am in a bad situation as you know,just needed to clarify that,in case you feel im ignoring or smth....you are one of the best people i have seen and that i feel safe to tell my secrets and my worries and we have been talking together for more than 1 year and went through bad situations many times....Allah brought you to me because you are an amazing person and you could help me....your help will be rewarded in shaa Allah , dont worry what those ungrateful people think....every good deed you have made wont go unnoticed

Studentofdeed
01-07-2020, 02:57 AM
Jazakallah khayran brother. Love you too as well. May Allah bless you and reward you with the best. I'm no one but sinner. All these words are from Allah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.