/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is it considered murder to drive someone insane or to suicide

Studentofdeed
01-04-2020, 09:05 PM
When I moved to the town I currently lived in. I had no friends and no support. I was isolated and I was so desperate for friends. Sadly these fellow muslims made fun of me, constantly put me down, and drove me to the point of almost of commiting suicide. Because of them I will forever have PTSD and scared emotional life. My also desire was to help people. Even if you do not murder anyone but if harm someone verbally or emotionally. And psychology. Is that considered as murder?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nitro Zeus
01-06-2020, 09:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Studentofdeed
When I moved to the town I currently lived in. I had no friends and no support. I was isolated and I was so desperate for friends. Sadly these fellow muslims made fun of me, constantly put me down, and drove me to the point of almost of commiting suicide. Because of them I will forever have PTSD and scared emotional life. My also desire was to help people. Even if you do not murder anyone but if harm someone verbally or emotionally. And psychology. Is that considered as murder?
Waalaikum assalam,

I feel sorry for what you've been through. But you must be patient in this kind of trials and tests because that's one of the ways Allah tests His servant.

Regarding murder, if someone drove you insane to the point where you commit suicide, then I'm afraid that both of you are blameworthy and trangressors, because first of all, you cannot suicide no matter what situation you are. I have a question for you: are you a coward or strong person? If you are strong person and think you are, then fight back these people for driving you crazy, don't let yourself down and make strong warning to them by quoting them something from Quran and Sunnah.

This life is life of full challenges, remember that. One who is truly a winner in this life is the one who won the challenges which Allah put on him or her.

If you are patient, then Allah will reward you for your patience, but if you do suicide, then reward you shall not have, because it would be considered that you are coward and fearful person.

And also, if that person drove you nuts to the point where you do suicide, then he is also to be blamed because you died because of him and he also deserves punishment, but his punishment is minor than yours because yours are most sever one because you did suicide.

Chose wisely want you want to do.

Stay strong and fight these people.

Ümit
01-06-2020, 10:01 AM
Very good post nitro...I see progress in you. keep up the good work.

I have nothing to add.:thumbs_up

jameelash
01-06-2020, 01:50 PM
Instead of expecting them to make friends why not take the initiative to make friends with them.you can a give a try

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.