/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I'm seeking an email from a Sunni Saudi sheikh

Nitro Zeus
01-05-2020, 08:07 PM
‎السلام عليكم‬

For some years I've been asking questions to Islamqa.info and I thought it is a reliable website, but just now I found out that it is not Sunni but Salafi website and I feel really sorry that I wasted my time asking a wrong website about Islam.

I cannot trust not even this website called: "Abdurrahman.org" because it is a Salafi website too. That's what I found today about it.

So, if someone has an email from a Sunni sheikh that is Saudi and is working in the Sacred Mosque from Makkah, please let me also know, because it is really important for me, I need to have true education about Islam and of course I want to have informations of how to have a 100% successful Hereafter.

Thank you

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
taha_
01-06-2020, 02:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
‎السلام عليكم‬

For some years I've been asking questions to Islamqa.info and I thought it is a reliable website, but just now I found out that it is not Sunni but Salafi website and I feel really sorry that I wasted my time asking a wrong website about Islam.

I cannot trust not even this website called: "Abdurrahman.org" because it is a Salafi website too. That's what I found today about it.

So, if someone has an email from a Sunni sheikh that is Saudi and is working in the Sacred Mosque from Makkah, please let me also know, because it is really important for me, I need to have true education about Islam and of course I want to have informations of how to have a 100% successful Hereafter.

Thank you
Assalam o alaikum rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

Islam is about unity. There is only one nation that is ummah. All muslims are brothers and sisters. So we should not call ourselves as sunni or salafi, hanafi etc. But only muslims .

We must hold rope of Allah and leave all people alone to be judged by Allah.

Saudi arabia main school is salafism. I dont know about any saudi scholar who have not studied through salafism school. Allah knows best

Knowledge is more important than nationality. You don't need to ask any saudi. Otherwise ask your local scholars.

you can also email mufti menk.

I am not scholar, but, you said you want 100% successful hereafter.

I would give you tips. Focus on more good deeds, try to humble yourself before Allah. Stay away from arrogance, don't think that you are superior. Admit your own mistakes and sins you commited. Know that you are slave of Allah, and that everything you have even your body belongs to Allah alone.

Try to focus on yourself and not look into anyone, we will be judged, so focus on improving yourself, it is important for Muslims. Islam teaches us to be patient, speaking good words, showing mercy to creatures of Allah, kindness to parents, neighbours even non muslims. Focus on Quran and Sunnah, try not to follow any sheikh / imam blindly. Don't backbite or slander, stay away from that. Tell the truth, etc. don't go extreme in doing deeds, but do good deeds more even if it is small. Keep performing 5 prayers.

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Take up good deeds only as much as you are able, for the best deeds are those done regularly even if they are few.”
Source: Sunan Ibn Mājah 4240 (Sahih according to Sheikh Albani)

Taking care of your parents is very important even than going for jihad.

‘Abdullah ibn Mas‘ood (may Allah be pleased with him) said: I asked the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him): O Messenger of Allah, which deed is best? He said: “Prayer offered on time.” I said: Then what? He said: “Honouring one’s parents.” I said: Then what? He said: “Jihad for the sake of Allaah.”

Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 2782

Two things. We don't enter Paradise because of our good deeds, but by mercy of Allah only, even prophet peace be upon him can't enter paradise without His mercy. so you should try to be merciful. Try to keep your intention, striving for pleasure of Allah alone, try not to be greedy for Paradise. We should not do that, just keep pleasing Allah.

Aisha reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Follow the right course, seek nearness to Allah, and give glad tidings. Verily, none of you will enter Paradise by his deeds alone.” They said, “Not even you, O Messenger of Allah?” The Prophet said, “Not even me, unless Allah grants me his mercy. Know that the most beloved deed to Allah is that which is done regularly, even if it is small.
Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 6099, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2818

Keep asking Allah for His mercy and forgiveness. Indeed He is Most Merciful, Most Forgiving. His mercy is more hopeful to us than our deeds and His forgivness is greater than our sins.

Allah knows best.

I hope this helps you in sha Allah.

JazakAllah khair

Nitro Zeus
01-06-2020, 09:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by taha_
Assalam o alaikum rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

Islam is about unity. There is only one nation that is ummah. All muslims are brothers and sisters. So we should not call ourselves as sunni or salafi, hanafi etc. But only muslims .

We must hold rope of Allah and leave all people alone to be judged by Allah.

Saudi arabia main school is salafism. I dont know about any saudi scholar who have not studied through salafism school. Allah knows best

Knowledge is more important than nationality. You don't need to ask any saudi. Otherwise ask your local scholars.

you can also email mufti menk.

I am not scholar, but, you said you want 100% successful hereafter.

I would give you tips. Focus on more good deeds, try to humble yourself before Allah. Stay away from arrogance, don't think that you are superior. Admit your own mistakes and sins you commited. Know that you are slave of Allah, and that everything you have even your body belongs to Allah alone.

Try to focus on yourself and not look into anyone, we will be judged, so focus on improving yourself, it is important for Muslims. Islam teaches us to be patient, speaking good words, showing mercy to creatures of Allah, kindness to parents, neighbours even non muslims. Focus on Quran and Sunnah, try not to follow any sheikh / imam blindly. Don't backbite or slander, stay away from that. Tell the truth, etc. don't go extreme in doing deeds, but do good deeds more even if it is small. Keep performing 5 prayers.

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Take up good deeds only as much as you are able, for the best deeds are those done regularly even if they are few.”
Source: Sunan Ibn Mājah 4240 (Sahih according to Sheikh Albani)

Taking care of your parents is very important even than going for jihad.

‘Abdullah ibn Mas‘ood (may Allah be pleased with him) said: I asked the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him): O Messenger of Allah, which deed is best? He said: “Prayer offered on time.” I said: Then what? He said: “Honouring one’s parents.” I said: Then what? He said: “Jihad for the sake of Allaah.”

Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 2782

Two things. We don't enter Paradise because of our good deeds, but by mercy of Allah only, even prophet peace be upon him can't enter paradise without His mercy. so you should try to be merciful. Try to keep your intention, striving for pleasure of Allah alone, try not to be greedy for Paradise. We should not do that, just keep pleasing Allah.

Aisha reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Follow the right course, seek nearness to Allah, and give glad tidings. Verily, none of you will enter Paradise by his deeds alone.” They said, “Not even you, O Messenger of Allah?” The Prophet said, “Not even me, unless Allah grants me his mercy. Know that the most beloved deed to Allah is that which is done regularly, even if it is small.
Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 6099, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2818

Keep asking Allah for His mercy and forgiveness. Indeed He is Most Merciful, Most Forgiving. His mercy is more hopeful to us than our deeds and His forgivness is greater than our sins.

Allah knows best.

I hope this helps you in sha Allah.

JazakAllah khair
I have a very good and 100% correct definition for Shia, Wahabi, Hanafi, Salafi, Sufi and Sunni.

Translation for each religious movement:

Shia=someone who insults the mothers of believers
Salafi=someone who makes fatwas that contradict Quran and Sunnah
Sufi=something spiritual
Hanafi=don't know nothing about it
Sunni=someone who truly follows Sunnah of Prophet and follows the true and real teachings of Prophet.

What I found yesterday is that the main reason Islamqa.info is been banned from Saudi Arabia is because it is a Salafi. And ISIS are wahabi. So, Islamqa.info makes fatwas that contradict the real and true teachings of Muhammad. So, based on my analogies I made, all the religious movements from Islam are truly disbelievers and wahabi are evil Munafiqun/Hypocrites so they are also disbelievers, but the only true believers are Sunni Muslims.

eesa the kiwi
01-06-2020, 10:02 AM
I have a very good and 100% correct definition for Shia, Wahabi, Hanafi, Salafi, Sufi and Sunni.

Translation for each religious movement:

Shia=someone who insults the mothers of believers
Salafi=someone who makes fatwas that contradict Quran and Sunnah
Sufi=something spiritual
Hanafi=don't know nothing about it
Sunni=someone who truly follows Sunnah of Prophet and follows the true and real teachings of Prophet.

What I found yesterday is that the main reason Islamqa.info is been banned from Saudi Arabia is because it is a Salafi. And ISIS are wahabi. So, Islamqa.info makes fatwas that contradict the real and true teachings of Muhammad. So, based on my analogies I made, all the religious movements from Islam are truly disbelievers and wahabi are evil Munafiqun/Hypocrites so they are also disbelievers, but the only true believers are Sunni Muslims.

Careful with the takfir buddy

ISIS are khawarij not salafi

A salafi is one who tries to follow Islam according to the understanding of the salaf ie the first three generations of islam. Where it gets complicated is sometimes those who say they are salafi have terrible ahqlaq and contradict this principle but alhamdulilah there are many good brothers upon the sunnah may Allah reward them

Islam qa is a good site they try derive rulings from Quran and sunnah. Yes they aren't free from mistakes but show me someone who is

Just so everyone is clear if this thread turns into an argument I will lock it

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
taha_
01-06-2020, 10:08 AM
Assalam o Alaikum rahamutullahi wa barakuthu.

Just leave all people alone to be judged by Allah as I mentioned in my first post, and hold His rope. takfir is not helpful enough to make us good muslims. improving ourselves instead of looking into anyone is.

No argument, just want you to know.

JazakAllah khair

Nitro Zeus
01-06-2020, 10:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by eesa the kiwi
Careful with the takfir buddy

ISIS are khawarij not salafi

A salafi is one who tries to follow Islam according to the understanding of the salaf ie the first three generations of islam. Where it gets complicated is sometimes those who say they are salafi have terrible ahqlaq and contradict this principle but alhamdulilah there are many good brothers upon the sunnah may Allah reward them

Islam qa is a good site they try derive rulings from Quran and sunnah. Yes they aren't free from mistakes but show me someone who is

Just so everyone is clear if this thread turns into an argument I will lock it
This thread is not meant for arguments, really. But it just created for a valuable and good reason as I mentioned above. So, I doubt that there will ever be arguments in this thread.

eesa the kiwi
01-06-2020, 10:23 AM
This thread is not meant for arguments, really. But it just created for a valuable and good reason as I mentioned above. So, I doubt that there will ever be arguments in this thread.
The arguments comment wasnt directed at you sorry bro.

Threads of this nature tend to turn into arguments

Nitro Zeus
01-06-2020, 10:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by eesa the kiwi
The arguments comment wasnt directed at you sorry bro.

Threads of this nature tend to turn into arguments
Aha, ok. I understand now, thanx for clarifying.

Umm Malik
01-07-2020, 02:56 PM
if you understand arabic ... i can give you a whatssap number of a Saudi shaykh

Nitro Zeus
01-07-2020, 03:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Malik
if you understand arabic ... i can give you a whatssap number of a Saudi shaykh
Does he also know English not just Arabic? I understand Arabic just little, I don't understand the classic Arabic. I understand the other version of Arabic.

Umm Malik
01-07-2020, 06:39 PM
you can ask him in any arabic dialect
i don't think he speaks English
or you can put your question here and i will ask him

Nitro Zeus
01-07-2020, 07:08 PM
you can ask him in any arabic dialect
i don't think he speaks English
or you can put your question her and i will ask him
If you don't know this, could you please ask him politely and mention him the reason to why you asked him? And tell him that I forgot completely Arabic for many years and I forgot even how to write in Arabic and how to speak in Arabic. So, the only languages are alive are Romanian and English. So, I know only English and Romanian. And tell him that the reason I asked you is because I'm disabled to speak and to write Arabic, so that's why it's important for me to know if he truly knows English and also Arabic. But, does he also have an email? So that I won't give him all the time notifications, so that I won't piss him off, I prefer to ask him through email so that when he has some time, he can answer it through email because emailing does not disturb others's time. And because, as far as I know, when I receive an email, I don't get notifications so that's why I choose email better than
What-sap

Umm Malik
01-07-2020, 10:05 PM
i will give you his number phone and do tell him this ... if he don't understand english he will surely ask one of his family to translate it for him .
i personally send him the question and he responds to me at the same day but i don't know him
he just give the fatwa for everyone who ask him on WhatsApp

Nitro Zeus
01-08-2020, 08:20 AM
i will give you his number phone and do tell him this ... if he don't understand english he will surely ask one of his family to translate it for him .
i personally send him the question and he responds to me at the same day but i don't know him
he just give the fatwa for everyone who ask him on WhatsApp
May I have his what's sap phone number?

Umm Malik
01-09-2020, 10:35 PM
done

Umm Malik
01-09-2020, 11:32 PM
done

Nitro Zeus
01-10-2020, 04:44 AM
done
Yup, I got it. Thank you so much.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.