/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Questions about wazifa

Nitro Zeus
01-06-2020, 01:47 PM
‎السلام عليكم‬

I know that wazifa means job or to employ. But, when I say "wazifa", I mean something I can practice according to Sunnah so that I can achieve something like safety from punishment of grave for example.

I don't know if this sounds stupid or not, but I hope not. I'm only tryin' to look for a perfect Quranic translation for "wazifa" in English so that there will be no confusion between "job" and "employ". Because, even my dad when I ask him for a wazifa, he thinks that it means job, but the perfect translation for "job" in Arabic is "Dawam" but not wazifa, because it doesn't sound right in here.

So, could you please tell me the perfect translation for wazifa? I mean, a wazifa for having success in future, for having good luck in exam, a wazifa for seeing true dreams, you know what I mean? This what I mean "wazifa", but I can't find it in English language.

‎جزاك اللهُ خيرا‬

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!