/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 2nd series of questions about life of Paradise

Nitro Zeus
01-06-2020, 10:26 PM
‎السلام عليكم‬

I am really interested to know more about life of Paradise, because it makes me more motivated to be better Muslim and to be 100% practicing Sunni Muslim instead of just 40% practicing Muslim.

Questions:

1. In Paradise, can I talk with Allah about anything I like and any time I want and as much as I want?

2. In Paradise, can I ask non important questions which we were prohibited from asking them? Because, based on what The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him and his family) prohibited Muslims from persistent questioning and engaging in debates; he clarified that if Allah Almighty kept silent about a matter, it is by way of facilitation for the people and out of His mercy towards the community [Ummah]. He said: "Truly Allah, Exalted be He, has prescribed certain obligations upon you, so do not neglect them; He has prohibited certain matters, so do not violate them; He prescribed certain limits, so do not transgress them; and He kept silent about certain matters out of mercy, not forgetfulness, so do not delve into them" [Reported by al-Darqatni and others through Abu Tha'laba al-Khushni (may Allah be pleased with him). Ibn al-Salah declared it authentic and Imam al-Nawawi declared it fair). So, I wonder in Paradise this will no longer be applicable and I can ask freely without any restrictions?

3. In Paradise, will I be permitted to ask questions to Allah about Himself? Because, some doubtful questions which I wanna ask Him in order for me to be cleared.

4. In Paradise, will I be able to seek a private conversation between me and Allah? A private conversation which nobody is able to hear a thing not even angels and prophets and not even people of Paradise themselves, because this questions I ask are top secret.

5. If for example, I persist in asking Allah to grant me permission to Supplicate for reversal of time and for new sharia as I like and He keeps saying to me "no" many times, then the chances of being kicked out from Paradise are high? Or I have no chances to be kicked?

6. Also, in Paradise I can ask Allah like "why have You prohibited us pork when You could have Made it 100% healthy and halal for us?" If my intention is to understand better and to know the wisdom of its prohibition, then will I be granted this knowledge? Or never?

7. In Paradise will I be able to seek His Permission so that I can do certain things? Like, I can seek His Permission so that I can quit doing anymore remembrance? Just an example.

8. In Paradise, can a person have fun as much as he wishes and as he likes without boundaries? Like, can he have fun in Paradise by listening to some Rock music? Because, I would like to have an IPad so that I can listen to Rock as much as I like and enjoy myself. Will I be allowed to do this?

9. And how will a believer get what he want in Paradise? Does he have to utter and call out to Allah and ask for certain things? Or will he get even when his heart wishes but feels shy to express its wish loudly?

10. In Paradise I can ask Allah questions just to amuse myself even if it does not bring any benefit to me? And will I be granted answers to the questions I ask? Like the way people used to ask the Prophet questions and Allah revealed something to Prophet which the Prophet told them not to question things that will bring into trouble.

11. I have many questions to ask Allah, but most people consider them as childish and will make fun of me and make me stupid, because my mom used to tell me this, but in Paradise Allah will not ridicule me for whatever question I ask Him? That's what I'm afraid off.

12. In Paradise, I can watch any movie I like such as: Skyline, Wall-E(my favorite movie), Star Wars movies and shows as much as I like without restrictions?

P.S. Please don't judge me for the questions I put forth in this thread, I just want to know this so that I can be motivated to be 100% truly practicing Muslim. And please, if you plan to delete this thread, we'll please don't delete, because it's important for me.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
taha_
01-07-2020, 02:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
‎السلام عليكم‬

I am really interested to know more about life of Paradise, because it makes me more motivated to be better Muslim and to be 100% practicing Sunni Muslim instead of just 40% practicing Muslim.

Questions:

1. In Paradise, can I talk with Allah about anything I like and any time I want and as much as I want?

2. In Paradise, can I ask non important questions which we were prohibited from asking them? Because, based on what The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him and his family) prohibited Muslims from persistent questioning and engaging in debates; he clarified that if Allah Almighty kept silent about a matter, it is by way of facilitation for the people and out of His mercy towards the community [Ummah]. He said: "Truly Allah, Exalted be He, has prescribed certain obligations upon you, so do not neglect them; He has prohibited certain matters, so do not violate them; He prescribed certain limits, so do not transgress them; and He kept silent about certain matters out of mercy, not forgetfulness, so do not delve into them" [Reported by al-Darqatni and others through Abu Tha'laba al-Khushni (may Allah be pleased with him). Ibn al-Salah declared it authentic and Imam al-Nawawi declared it fair). So, I wonder in Paradise this will no longer be applicable and I can ask freely without any restrictions?

3. In Paradise, will I be permitted to ask questions to Allah about Himself? Because, some doubtful questions which I wanna ask Him in order for me to be cleared.

4. In Paradise, will I be able to seek a private conversation between me and Allah? A private conversation which nobody is able to hear a thing not even angels and prophets and not even people of Paradise themselves, because this questions I ask are top secret.

5. If for example, I persist in asking Allah to grant me permission to Supplicate for reversal of time and for new sharia as I like and He keeps saying to me "no" many times, then the chances of being kicked out from Paradise are high? Or I have no chances to be kicked?

6. Also, in Paradise I can ask Allah like "why have You prohibited us pork when You could have Made it 100% healthy and halal for us?" If my intention is to understand better and to know the wisdom of its prohibition, then will I be granted this knowledge? Or never?

7. In Paradise will I be able to seek His Permission so that I can do certain things? Like, I can seek His Permission so that I can quit doing anymore remembrance? Just an example.

8. In Paradise, can a person have fun as much as he wishes and as he likes without boundaries? Like, can he have fun in Paradise by listening to some Rock music? Because, I would like to have an IPad so that I can listen to Rock as much as I like and enjoy myself. Will I be allowed to do this?

9. And how will a believer get what he want in Paradise? Does he have to utter and call out to Allah and ask for certain things? Or will he get even when his heart wishes but feels shy to express its wish loudly?

10. In Paradise I can ask Allah questions just to amuse myself even if it does not bring any benefit to me? And will I be granted answers to the questions I ask? Like the way people used to ask the Prophet questions and Allah revealed something to Prophet which the Prophet told them not to question things that will bring into trouble.

11. I have many questions to ask Allah, but most people consider them as childish and will make fun of me and make me stupid, because my mom used to tell me this, but in Paradise Allah will not ridicule me for whatever question I ask Him? That's what I'm afraid off.

12. In Paradise, I can watch any movie I like such as: Skyline, Wall-E(my favorite movie), Star Wars movies and shows as much as I like without restrictions?

P.S. Please don't judge me for the questions I put forth in this thread, I just want to know this so that I can be motivated to be 100% truly practicing Muslim. And please, if you plan to delete this thread, we'll please don't delete, because it's important for me.
Assalam o alaikum rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

We dont know about Hereafter except what Allah and His messenger revealed about it.

There are many Quran verses and hadith about paradise and hellfire.

In paradise. The beauty is so much that we cannot imagine what it looks like. People who enter there will be free from negative things like sadness grief anger. They will be happy only. There will be no death no diseases. Paradise is eternal place.

They will be free to do whatever they wish.

People can ask Allah any questions if they wish. Allah is Most Gentle.

Some of your questions are matter of the unseen.

On your 6th question. Allah is All Wise. He doesnt play with anything. He only brings truth . When you look at how dangerous pork is. And what it contains. You will get to know why. Allah has given us limited and vulnerable body. We all have to pass His tests.

Lets try not to focus on thinking about paradise. But improving ourselves which will lead to Paradise if Allah wills.

Let us focus on Quran and Sunnah and let's try to not ask any questions that is matter of the unseen. Leave it and dont let shaytan attack you.

Time is unpredictable. We do not know if death will visit us today. So we must keep asking Allah for forgiveness and mercy. Let us focus on good deeds and avoid bad deeds as much as we can.

There are so many useful duas. Allah has blessed us with these supplications that we can pray to Him for our benefit in sha Allah. Forget the question about paradise and focus on your deen which is only path to Paradise.

Allah knows best.

JazakAllah khair.

Nitro Zeus
01-07-2020, 06:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by taha_
Assalam o alaikum rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

We dont know about Hereafter except what Allah and His messenger revealed about it.

There are many Quran verses and hadith about paradise and hellfire.

In paradise. The beauty is so much that we cannot imagine what it looks like. People who enter there will be free from negative things like sadness grief anger. They will be happy only. There will be no death no diseases. Paradise is eternal place.

They will be free to do whatever they wish.

People can ask Allah any questions if they wish. Allah is Most Gentle.

Some of your questions are matter of the unseen.

On your 6th question. Allah is All Wise. He doesnt play with anything. He only brings truth . When you look at how dangerous pork is. And what it contains. You will get to know why. Allah has given us limited and vulnerable body. We all have to pass His tests.

Lets try not to focus on thinking about paradise. But improving ourselves which will lead to Paradise if Allah wills.

Let us focus on Quran and Sunnah and let's try to not ask any questions that is matter of the unseen. Leave it and dont let shaytan attack you.

Time is unpredictable. We do not know if death will visit us today. So we must keep asking Allah for forgiveness and mercy. Let us focus on good deeds and avoid bad deeds as much as we can.

There are so many useful duas. Allah has blessed us with these supplications that we can pray to Him for our benefit in sha Allah. Forget the question about paradise and focus on your deen which is only path to Paradise.

JazakAllah khair.
Lol, I'm very astonished by your statement: "don't let the devil(Shelton) attack you". If you say that is true, then why did the companions of Prophet asked something like: "Oh Prophet of Allah, will there be red camels in Paradise?" And the Prophet said: "If Allah admits you then you shall have it". So does that mean he was attacked by the devil? I also asked like him.

I'm really sad and frustrated because the Allah did not made the birthday of Muhammad to be in our time, like this I could have taken the advantage of that beautiful time of asking him question unseen matters. Of course, that does not mean I judge Allah, no way I am judging Him, it's not part of my intention to do that.

taha_
01-07-2020, 06:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nitro Zeus
Lol, I'm very astonished by your statement: "don't let the devil(Shelton) attack you". If you say that is true, then why did the companions of Prophet asked something like: "Oh Prophet of Allah, will there be red camels in Paradise?" And the Prophet said: "If Allah admits you then you shall have it". So does that mean he was attacked by the devil? I also asked like him.

I'm really sad and frustrated because the Allah did not made the birthday of Muhammad to be in our time, like this I could have taken the advantage of that beautiful time of asking him question unseen matters. Of course, that does not mean I judge Allah, no way I am judging Him, it's not part of my intention to do that.
I've meant, dont let shaytan attack you too much by making you to ask too many many questions, especially when it is about Unseen including Paradise and Hellfire or Throne, it is bad. The prophet peace be upon him died 1400 years ago. So there are no prophets after him. Islam is already comptele. The prophet peace be upon him never hid anything. He conveyed the Message as commanded by Allah.

Instead focus on Quran and Sunnah.

Hereafter is the matter of unseen. So we dont know anything about it except what Allah and His Messenger said about.

In sha Allah we will be companion of prophet peace be upon him in Paradise. But we need to work hard on our worldly and religious works for pleasure of Allah first. Paradise is not earned by wishful thinking.

Allah knows best

JazakAllah khair

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nitro Zeus
01-07-2020, 07:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by taha_
I've meant, dont let shaytan attack you too much by making you to ask too many many questions, especially when it is about Unseen including Paradise and Hellfire or Throne, it is bad. The prophet peace be upon him died 1400 years ago. So there are no prophets after him. Islam is already comptele. The prophet peace be upon him never hid anything. He conveyed the Message as commanded by Allah.

Instead focus on Quran and Sunnah.

Hereafter is the matter of unseen. So we dont know anything about it except what Allah and His Messenger said about.

In sha Allah we will be companion of prophet peace be upon him in Paradise. But we need to work hard on our worldly and religious works for pleasure of Allah first. Paradise is not earned by wishful thinking.

Allah knows best

JazakAllah khair
I understand that Islam is completed revelation, but I just wish to have confirmations about certain matters. That is why I said " wished he would be born in our time. Because, I just need his confirmation so that I can strengthen my confidence about Paradise and so that I can take the answers as a motivation for me to start doing the right things.

keiv
01-07-2020, 12:02 PM
I'm not qualified to go through a point by point answer, but in general, in the hereafter, you only have two choices, Hell or Paradise. Will having any of the above questions answered make a difference to where you want to end up? Staying away from Hell is all the motivation you should need to want to enter Paradise. We have limited knowledge about both, but I'd listen to lectures about the topic from those that studied it to help you get a better understanding.

Wanting to get dunya related things in the hereafter might seem important now, but even though it's impossible to imagine, try to imagine entering Jannah with all the things in it. Listening to rock songs and watching movies might not even be a thing that crosses your mind.

Ümit
01-07-2020, 01:27 PM
Dear Nitro,

the truth is, we cannot give you a certain answer on most of your questions, because like said, there is simply not much information about thehereafter.
Generally, you can ask Allah anything in a group or private conversation. Allah is enough for everyone.

The hadeeth in question nr 2 applies to you in this life. I do not know what the rules are in Paradise, but I guess you can ask any question you desire.

question nr 5. I do not understand what benefit you would have by the reversal of time when you are in paradise anyways. and I do not know, whether you can be kicked out of paradise when you misbehave...I do not know...

about pork...it is all about the test in this world. This world is created in the way it is created and pork meat is bad for your health. He could have easily make pork healthy if He wanted...but then again, He could also easily make us angels instead of humans if He wanted...but He chose for this.

I do not want to type anymore about this, because I just do not know, and I do not want to say something which is untrue. hope this helps you a little bit.

taha_
01-07-2020, 01:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ümit
Dear Nitro,

the truth is, we cannot give you a certain answer on most of your questions, because like said, there is simply not much information about thehereafter.
Generally, you can ask Allah anything in a group or private conversation. Allah is enough for everyone.

The hadeeth in question nr 2 applies to you in this life. I do not know what the rules are in Paradise, but I guess you can ask any question you desire.

question nr 5. I do not understand what benefit you would have by the reversal of time when you are in paradise anyways. and I do not know, whether you can be kicked out of paradise when you misbehave...I do not know...

about pork...it is all about the test in this world. This world is created in the way it is created and pork meat is bad for your health. He could have easily make pork healthy if He wanted...but then again, He could also easily make us angels instead of humans if He wanted...but He chose for this.

I do not want to type anymore about this, because I just do not know, and I do not want to say something which is untrue. hope this helps you a little bit.
Assalam o alaikum rahamutullahi wa barakuthu.

Islam is simple religion. We should give our thanks to Allah for this greatest blessing He bestowed on us. Islam has alot of answers to our problems including the purpose of life, especially humankind's most common question "Why am i here?" "What is the purpose of living here?"

If Islam is silent about any questions which we ask, including Hereafter. we should waste no time on that, and leave it. Allah knows what is best. Nothing is hidden from His knowledge. and that we should put all our time on improving ourselves. Everything that we have belongs to Allah alone, even our bodies. Let us give our thanks to Allah, the Most Merciful.

May Allah bless all of us. May He grant us into Jannat-ul-Firdaus and allow us to look at His Noble Face, and protect us from the terrible Hellfire and punishment of grave. amen.

Allah knows best.

JazakAllah khair

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.