/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Questions about previous revelations of Allah

Nitro Zeus
01-11-2020, 09:27 PM
‎السلام عليكم‬

I just found out for the first time in my life that Buddhism and Hinduism are one of the previous revelations of Allah the Most High and the prophets and messengers of Allah who brought down Vedas are Krishna and the prophet and messenger who brought down Buddhism scripture is Buda, but their followers have been lead astray by Devils and they have become official polytheistic people like Jews and Christians. That I heard from one of the lectures of Dr. Zakir Naik that he discovered that also in Hindu scriptures is mentioned the coming of last and final prophet and messenger and also in Buddhism scriptures is mentioned the coming of last and final prophet and messenger which is Muhammad. And this was a shocking news, because I never new Buddhists and Hindus were once absolute Islamic monotheistic religions and he even cited some of the references from Hindu scriptures and Buddhism scriptures and has proven this.

So my question is: how many revelations Allah revealed to mankind that will lead to Islam before Judaism? Just to have an idea so that I can research and find out myself what are other religions on Earth that have prophecies about the coming of last and final messenger and prophet(Muhammad). For now, I just found Buddhism and Hinduism that are truly revelations sent by Allah down to mankind, and I want to discover more about the previous revelations of Allah.

Thanx

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ümit
01-11-2020, 11:09 PM
for what I know, every religion on earth came from Islam. islam existed even before Adam as came down on earth. Allahs message reached every corner on earth. and prophets and messangers have been sent to every nation. people just changed that and created their own religion.

how many revelations and how many prophets? no one knows exactly. so yes...even budhism and hinduism came from islam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.