/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Quraan Revision

ibrahim.wk
01-14-2020, 05:20 PM
السلام عليكم‎.
I am new here , alhumdulilah with the help of the creator,
I have memorized the book of Allah about 8yrs ago, and its been a long time
since I haven't revise the entire quran do to lack of courage and support from other brothers.
I would like to restart with any hafidh or a person who's tajweed is good to listen to me once every other day
or 3 times a week and I can help that person with his qura'an aswell if they need or any other forms of help
but you require cash then also let me know jazak'Allah khair, I only want inperson help not online thanks.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abdullah
01-14-2020, 05:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ibrahim.wk
السلام عليكم‎.
I am new here , alhumdulilah with the help of the creator,
I have memorized the book of Allah about 8yrs ago, and its been a long time
since I haven't revise the entire quran do to lack of courage and support from other brothers.
I would like to restart with any hafidh or a person who's tajweed is good to listen to me once every other day
or 3 times a week and I can help that person with his qura'an aswell if they need or any other forms of help
but you require cash then also let me know jazak'Allah khair, I only want inperson help not online thanks.
@hardtimes Seems like you guys can connect and work together to revise your Quran Inshallah.
anyone have a problem memorizing or revising Quran ? then welcome here

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.