/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Where to put 1 yr old son?

Stoic
01-14-2020, 09:59 PM
So I moved to where she lives so my family is in another state. When I have to work and she has to run errands. The only place to leave him is her moms which the house is dark unsafe and cluttered, small. He cries immediately and the whole time hes there...i feel guilty every time I leave him there. If it was at MY mom's house its bigger, brighter and more clean and lively ..but lives in another state. What should I do? I dont like leaving him there but wife is fine with it...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abdullah
01-14-2020, 11:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Stoic
So I moved to where she lives so my family is in another state. When I have to work and she has to run errands. The only place to leave him is her moms which the house is dark unsafe and cluttered, small. He cries immediately and the whole time hes there...i feel guilty every time I leave him there. If it was at MY mom's house its bigger, brighter and more clean and lively ..but lives in another state. What should I do? I dont like leaving him there but wife is fine with it...
Can your mother in law come to your house to watch your son?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!