/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Question In need of help in salat

Rosario Rivera
01-15-2020, 05:49 PM
Assalamualaikum...

I'm new in learning salat, I was in a IEP classroom, trouble with comprehension and slow learner, I've downloaded this step by step salah app, my question is, how many rakat are in this app in number 5. Salat steps?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rosario Rivera
01-15-2020, 06:08 PM
Oops here the salat steps by step app address

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tepbystepsalat

'Abdullah
01-15-2020, 06:33 PM
Assalam O Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

You may find the link below helpful.
How to pray
Also please visit the forum section dedicated to new Muslims, link is below. You may find some helpful stuff in that section:
https://www.islamicboard.com/new-muslims/
Ma'a Salama

Rosario Rivera
01-16-2020, 06:54 PM
I'm sorry I saw that video it's not helping its doesn't tell me how many rakat hes doing

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rosario Rivera
01-16-2020, 07:07 PM
Plus its soeacking to fast for me I need slow speech really slow speech like the app I've downloaded I'll be the only way for me to learn I just need someone to tell me how many rakat in the app in #5. Salat steps it's a kids app I have a 7 grade level just need someone to take the time out to download that same app I've downloaded listen to the prayer and let me know if its 2 or more rakat thank you for reading Salam

'Abdullah
01-16-2020, 07:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rosario Rivera
Plus its soeacking to fast for me I need slow speech really slow speech like the app I've downloaded I'll be the only way for me to learn I just need someone to tell me how many rakat in the app in #5. Salat steps it's a kids app I have a 7 grade level just need someone to take the time out to download that same app I've downloaded listen to the prayer and let me know if its 2 or more rakat thank you for reading Salam
Let me first explain what a rakah is. Each prayer consists of repeating sequences, every sequence has individual units called Rakah. Each Rakah is very similar to each other except some minor details.
Let's take a look at how a Rakah is formed. One rakat consists of standing, bowing and prostrating positions. If it is first or third rakah then we stand after second prostration. If it is second or 4th rakah then we sit after two prostrations. I hope this helps a bit. I will see if I can download the app on my phone and will answer your question in next post inshallah. Thanks for your patience.

Ma'a Salama

'Abdullah
01-16-2020, 07:48 PM
Sorry for some reason I am unable to download the app on my iphone.

'Abdullah
01-16-2020, 10:39 PM
Assalam O Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh Brother,

Below is a link which you can use to download an app, or PDF file or read directly from the web page regarding step by step explanation of prayer. This also have references from hadiths which is important because we want to pray as Prophet (peace be upon him) prayed.

https://www.abukhadeejah.com/prophets-prayer-beginners-illustrations/

I hope you find it beneficial.
Ma'a Salama

Rosario Rivera
01-16-2020, 10:58 PM
Mashallah, thank you so much I know your answered my question I can see and understand it in the beginning that's how I know you answer my question the middle and a lil to the end of the massage having a lil comprehension problem I've texts my sibling so he can help me remove that comprehension on understand part of your massage so it can come a lil more clear for me thank you so much for taking the time to help Salam brother

'Abdullah
01-16-2020, 11:37 PM
Do you speak Spanish and are you a convert?

Rosario Rivera
01-17-2020, 12:21 AM
Mashallah I understand now brother thank you maty Allah SWT reward you Salam brother

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.