/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Netflix messiah, a Muslim response by Muhammad tim humble.

eesa the kiwi
01-17-2020, 09:19 PM
https://youtu.be/a7ghKvrObeo

The Mahdi and the Messiah - A lecture by Muhammad Tim Humble - YouTube
The true story of the Mahdi and the Messiah, based on the hadeeth of the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ. This lecture was held in Newcastle Central Mosque to clarify mis......

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Desert
01-28-2020, 02:43 PM
Salam

I skimmed through the video
Couldn't watch the whole thing due to hyper attention

Isn't messih ad dajjal a evil creation of Hollywood Satanist?...

How can the hadeeth be interpreted in which it states the anti Christ will claim to be holy righteous person???

At first people will think he is righteous then think he is a prophet and then think believe he is god!

Christianity thinks he will be a Satanist...

I also heard messih ad dajjal will make all religious into one religioun

Like a all religious are the same kind of thing...

Desert
01-28-2020, 02:52 PM
Oh I did a just did a search the movie is based on the Islamic view of dajjal...

Felt like watching the movie in order to see how they interpet the Hadith...

I also heard dajjal would come when their is no mention of him in masjids...

'Abdullah
01-28-2020, 09:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Desert
Oh I did a just did a search the movie is based on the Islamic view of dajjal...

No its not true, its based on their own distorted view. These guys need to make movies on controversial topics to get more audience and unfortunately Muslims are helping them in advertising to watch this movie by criticizing. There are so many other issues Muslim Ummah is facing and instead of addressing those some scholars have spent so much time and energy to talk about this movie. By the way I am not criticizing Ustad Tim Humble. Some the scholars intention is to educate people and warn them to stay away from such movies. Unfortunately, most Muslims like myself have only heard about this movie from forums like this one or from YouTube videos by Islamic scholars against this movie.

Felt like watching the movie in order to see how they interpet the Hadith...

Islam shall be learnt from Muslim scholars, not from the movie writers. We should avoid watching such movies because it is waste of time and second it will only confuse Muslims who have no or less knowledge of this topic.
I also heard dajjal would come when their is no mention of him in masjids...
I may be wrong, but I have not come across any such hadith. Actually this topic is more discussed now than ever before.
And Allah Knows the best!
Ma'aSalam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Scimitar
01-29-2020, 09:40 AM
The series was lame - 4/10 at best.

Desert
01-30-2020, 08:28 AM
I compare the anti Christ to pharoah...

'Abdullah
01-30-2020, 04:59 PM
I compare the anti Christ to pharoah...
The fitnah of the Dajjal will be the greatest fitnah from the time Allah created Adam until the Hour begins. It is not comparable to time of Pharaoh at all. This will be because of the mighty miracles that Allah will create with him, which will dazzle people’s minds and amaze them.
It was reported that he will have a paradise and a hell with him, but his paradise will be his hell and his hell will be his paradise. He will have rivers of water and mountains of bread. He will command the sky to send down rain, and it will rain, and he will command the earth to bring forth vegetation and it will do so. The treasures of the earth will follow him, and he will travel rapidly, like clouds driven by the wind. And he will do other extraordinary feats. All of that was mentioned in the many Sahih Hadiths. All of this is discussed in great detail in link below:
https://islamqa.info/en/answers/8806/who-is-the-dajjaal

Reading first 10 verses of Surah Kahaf is one way to protect ourselves from this Fitna and of course there are many duas we can make.
May Allah save us from the Fitna of Dajjal.
Ameen!

Ma'aSalaam

Desert
01-30-2020, 05:11 PM
As salamu alaikum

Thank you brother may Allaah give you jannat Eden and firdaws

Your replies give emaan lifts to my dead heart...

I'm saying this because some speakers confuse me

I was told messih ad dajjal is iconic like he will not have with him a jannah or hell but

Reading your post has corrected my aqeedah

Once again knowledge has disappeared...

Jazakh Allah khair brother

'Abdullah
01-30-2020, 07:32 PM
As salamu alaikum

Thank you brother may Allaah give you jannat Eden and firdaws

Your replies give emaan lifts to my dead heart...

I'm saying this because some speakers confuse me

I was told messih ad dajjal is iconic like he will not have with him a jannah or hell but

Reading your post has corrected my aqeedah

Once again knowledge has disappeared...

Jazakh Allah khair brother
Wa Alaikum Assalam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

Sister you have a beautiful heart which is full with love, hope and fear of Allah Subhanahu Wa Taala. This is the biggest gift one can get. Keep asking Allah for guidance as it comes only from Allah alone, as Allah Subhanahu Wa Taala say in the Quran:
Indeed, [incumbent] upon Us is guidance.
And indeed, to Us belongs the Hereafter and the first [life]. [Quran 92:12-13]
Just like Allah gives life to dead earth, it is easy for Allah to give life to dead hearts. There is only one condition and that is sincerity. Keep trying, keep crawling and never give up. Allah will compensate you with your hardships so much that you will be pleased. A beautiful hadith just came in my mind which I should share with you:
It was narrated from Anas bin Malik that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
“On the Day of Resurrection the disbeliever who lived the most luxurious will be brought, and it will be said: ‘Dip him once in Hell.’ So he will be dipped in it, then it will be said to him: ‘O so- and-so, have you every enjoyed any pleasure?’ He will say: ‘No, I have never enjoyed any pleasure.’
Then the believer who suffered the most hardship and trouble will be brought and it will be said: ‘Dip him once in Paradise.’ So he will be dipped in it and it will be said to him: ‘O so-and-so, have you ever suffered any hardship or trouble?’ He will say: ‘I have never suffered any hardship or trouble.’”
حَدَّثَنَا الْخَلِيلُ بْنُ عَمْرٍو، حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ سَلَمَةَ الْحَرَّانِيُّ، عَنْ مُحَمَّدِ بْنِ إِسْحَاقَ، عَنْ حُمَيْدٍ الطَّوِيلِ، عَنْ أَنَسِ بْنِ مَالِكٍ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ‏ "‏ يُؤْتَى يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ بِأَنْعَمِ أَهْلِ الدُّنْيَا مِنَ الْكُفَّارِ فَيُقَالُ اغْمِسُوهُ فِي النَّارِ غَمْسَةً ‏.‏ فَيُغْمَسُ فِيهَا ثُمَّ يُقَالُ لَهُ أَىْ فُلاَنُ هَلْ أَصَابَكَ نَعِيمٌ قَطُّ فَيَقُولُ لاَ مَا أَصَابَنِي نَعِيمٌ قَطُّ ‏.‏ وَيُؤْتَى بِأَشَدِّ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ ضُرًّا وَبَلاَءً ‏.‏ فَيُقَالُ اغْمِسُوهُ غَمْسَةً فِي الْجَنَّةِ ‏.‏ فَيُغْمَسُ فِيهَا غَمْسَةً فَيُقَالُ لَهُ أَىْ فُلاَنُ هَلْ أَصَابَكَ ضُرٌّ قَطُّ أَوْ بَلاَءٌ فَيَقُولُ مَا أَصَابَنِي قَطُّ ضُرٌّ وَلاَ بَلاَءٌ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Grade: Sahih (Darussalam)
English reference : Vol. 5, Book 37, Hadith 4321
Arabic reference : Book 37, Hadith 4464
http://sunnah.com/urn/1294240
Subhan Allah.
I am sure Allah loves you so much. May Allah make it easy for you my sister in Islam.

Ma'aSalaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.