/* */

PDA

View Full Version : In Paradise I can wish to have the largest empire, larger than Mesopotamia?

Nitro Zeus
01-19-2020, 10:06 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

I know that this question may sound stupid and silly, but please don't judge me. I always dreamed of having an empire larger than that first empire that conquered all world called Mesopotamia, x100 bigger than Mesopotamia. And me to the the eternal emperor. Because, I never been in my life the king of Romania and I wish I can have an empire in Paradise that is x100 larger and greater than Mesopotamia in which Nimrud ruled. So that I can name my empire as Romanian empire, that would be really great blessing if I would have a kingdom in Jannah in which I rule and do whatever I want in it.

So, my question is: will I get this in Jannah if I really desire for having this kind of empire which I described so that I can be its ruler? Or, This will not be needed in Jannah? I want to know your own Islamic opinion. Because, its my dream to be an emperor in Jannah for the first time in my life. Because, I never had a kingdom on Earth and I got this inspiration from Solomon.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abdullah
01-19-2020, 11:59 PM

Imagine this Is the reward for last person to enter Jannah, only Allah knows what He has in store for others who enter Jannah without any account. May Allah make us among those. Ameen!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.