/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Questions about Islamic history and Allah

Nitro Zeus
01-21-2020, 09:54 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

I'm really fascinated to know the truth about History. I had once an arguing with a Hungarian on Quora with issue about Transylvania. That Hungarian said that Transylvania was always Hungarian territory, but a Romanian say that Transylvania was always Romanian territory because it lived in Dacian territory.

Also, very interestingly, I know that my ancestors used to worship Zalmoxis. But what wonders me is whether he is a Messenger of Allah or not because my personal opinion is that Zalmoxis must have done great miracles that the Devils have twisted my ancestors's minds and made them think that he is God like the Christians who witnessed the miraculous birth of Jesus but then the Satan give them false interpretations and made them think that Jesus is God but in reality he is just a man and a Messenger of God.

Also, a old stupid man who is atheist had arguing with me on Quora and told me that I am stupid because I believe in Allah. And then I started to not tolerate him and I started to curse him with anger and rage because of his blasphemy.

My questions are:

1. How do I prove 100% logically, scientifically and wisely to atheists that Allah is the only true God and all the rest are fake and false gods which they expect?

2. Why Allah doesn't Make great scientific miracles to the point where all atheists would become Muslims? Because, I'm astonished many people are becoming atheists even Muslims become atheists. And they just want a scientific evidence that proves that Allah exist.

3. Does Quran mentions about Zalmoxis? If yes, who was truly Zalmoxis? Was he a Messenger and Prophet of Allah? I just want to know the true story about him because our ancestors did not know how to write and they left us with no stories they wrote in Dacian language so that we as their descendants can learn from their past from their own mouths.

4. Does Quran mentions about Transylvania? If yes, could you please tell me what the Prophet did say about Transylvania?

May Allah reward you

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Islami.Mu'mina
06-30-2020, 01:30 AM
1.) http://www.miracles-of-quran.com/
This website right here shows amazing scientific facts coming from the Quran. There are tons! Read about it

2.) To be honest, Allah has already showed us scientific miracles. No matter what, there will still be people who disbelieve. Did you know that scientists convert to Islam because of the cool facts in the Quran?

3.) Not Sure

4.) Never heard of it

May Allah reward you too

Miracles of Quran
Miracles of Quran...

Nitro Zeus
06-30-2020, 07:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Islami.mu'min
1.) http://www.miracles-of-quran.com/
This website right here shows amazing scientific facts coming from the Quran. There are tons! Read about it

2.) To be honest, Allah has already showed us scientific miracles. No matter what, there will still be people who disbelieve. Did you know that scientists convert to Islam because of the cool facts in the Quran?

3.) Not Sure

4.) Never heard of it

May Allah reward you too

Miracles of Quran
Miracles of Quran...
Transylvania is a Romanian land and a land which our ancestors the Dacians have given us as a testament.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.