/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Questions about Allah, Sunnah, Quran, Bible and Torah

Nitro Zeus
01-24-2020, 08:37 PM
Greetings everyone!

For some time, I've been dealing with some very stubborn Christians on a platform and they keep telling me that they are grateful that Jesus died for their sins and that on Judgment Day Allah will look at them and find them that they have sins forgiven, some crazy —- they say.

I've been also dealing with some crazy stupid Atheists who insult me and disrespect me just because I believe in One God and Resurrection Day and they say that they have no scientific evidence that God exist.

And because of ISIS, now people are becoming racists by having hatred towards Muslims for no reason.

My questions are:

1. Are there already clear scientific evidence that God exist 100%? If yes, what are they?

2. Why did Allah allowed those religious hypocrites like ISIS to occur when He could have not Made any terrorist? Because, without terrorists, people would have respected us and no hatred were to take place. So, is there any wisdom that terrorists exist?

3. Why Allah isn't going to expose them in this world? So at the world can stop judging Muslims for things they haven't done.

4. Why Allah did not protected Bible and Torah from corruption when He could have protected them like Quran? So that People of Book won't have any disagreement with us in religious matters and no fighting between us would take place. And He could have made them to have at least twisted ideas and caused them to make different type of Books but the original ones to be kept alive and not dead. So that others can study it.

P.S. please don't consider it as if I'm questioning Allah. No way, I'm questioning Him about these matters. I only want to have wisdom and understanding why did He allowed such things to occur, because it's really difficult for us to live in this worldly life and I'm not blaming Him for those things.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
taha_
01-25-2020, 06:35 PM
Assalam o alaikum rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu brother

1. We don't need any evidence from limited human beings. Quran has scientific evidence but it is book of guidance not science. For example, one of the Quran verse is that Allah is still expanding universe. This was recently discovered by scientists.

[Quran 51.47] And the heaven, We built it with craftsmanship and We are still expanding

Many sunnah of beloved prophet peace be upon him have health benefits like misawk.

2. Allah knows best. ISIS are khawarjj. Khawarjj will still continue till last day. Dajjal (May Allah curse him) will emerge from khawarjj.

3. Again Allah knows best.

4. It was not nessecary for these books to be protected because of each prophets succeeding after them. Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him is the final prophet. His message will continue til last day. His greatest miracle was Quran which is still preserved today by Allah.

Allah knows best

JazakAllah khair

Muhammad
01-25-2020, 08:39 PM
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

Brother, it’s better not to waste time with people who are not interested in learning the truth. It can even be harmful to you by opening the door to doubts and confusion. You should focus on strengthening your understanding of Islam and what will bring you closer to Allah. Remember that guidance is from Allah سبحانه وتعالى.

Nitro Zeus
01-25-2020, 08:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

Brother, it’s better not to waste time with people who are not interested in learning the truth. It can even be harmful to you by opening the door to doubts and confusion. You should focus on strengthening your understanding of Islam and what will bring you closer to Allah. Remember that guidance is from Allah سبحانه وتعالى.
Thank you, I will implement your suggestion.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.