/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is this a halal prayer which I wanna make?

Nitro Zeus
01-26-2020, 01:37 PM
Greetings everyone!

I read great news that Apple Store will lunch on store IPhone 12 Pro Max and I have read that it will have IOS 14 and will have blue color on it.

Every summer vacation, me and my family usually go to a non Muslim beach which is in Romania, because I'm half Arab and Romanian and we go three to have good time.

Could someone please tell me what conditions I have to follow so that I can go to beach and have some good time? And also, I would like to ask Allah To Make the final exams to be easy to the point where I can finally get the A Level diploma so that I can prove to my parents that I'm truly worthy for having an IPhone 12 Pro Max and to be capable financial to go to beach for 2 weeks and also to have an IPad Pro at July after passing the exams at June. But IPhone 12 Pro Max, I will have to wait until September 2020.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
taha_
01-26-2020, 04:52 PM
Assalam o Alaikum rahamutullahi wa barakuthu.

I don't know your intention of buying iPhone or iPad. but you have to keep in mind that Allah doesn't like extragevence. If your phone or any device you have is still working as long as Allah wills it, use it. Even though I have expensive phone, Galaxy S10. I didn't want that phone at its first, becuase it was too pricey. But I am thankful to Allah for the blessing. It is better that you donate to poor. Our ummah is suffering, so atleast try to donate your money for pleasure of Allah, in sha Allah Allah will be happy with you.

Be thankful to Allah for whatever you have, it is from Allah. the house i live in is ancient now, and one of its area which is large has no roof, but it is still blessing from Allah. There are so many people who don't have these blessings, including African people. Perhaps some of them are still thankful to Allah. only Allah knows best.

I don't think beach is good. especially in Western or any secular countries there are bikini women. There must be good areas out like national park or mountainy area. you might try that instead.

Quality over luxury is more important. There are many good phones, but i wouldn't go for chinese made. because China is very cruel with uighur muslims. so i am not supporting it. if you still like iphone. you can try buy refurished version or used.

Allah knows best.

JazakAllah khair

Nitro Zeus
01-26-2020, 05:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by taha_
Assalam o Alaikum rahamutullahi wa barakuthu.

I don't know your intention of buying iPhone or iPad. but you have to keep in mind that Allah doesn't like extragevence. If your phone or any device you have is still working as long as Allah wills it, use it. Even though I have expensive phone, Galaxy S10. I didn't want that phone at its first, becuase it was too pricey. But I am thankful to Allah for the blessing.

I don't think beach is good. especially in Western or any secular countries there are bikini women. There must be good areas out like national park or mountainy area. you might try that instead.

Quality over luxury is more important. There are many good phones, but i wouldn't go for chinese made. because China is very cruel with uighur muslims. so i am not supporting it. if you still like iphone. you can try buy refurished version or used.

Allah knows best.
Eh, I just wish to replace my Ipad 2 because it is too old and I have Huawei P8 Lite which is a disaster but still working, and I had problems woth charging of Huawei and I simply dont have patience for such things.

Anyways, I dont want to have those things just to do bad, because normally, I use them for talking and for watching video clips from YouTube or movies which I like. And Ipad Pro I used it for games but Iphone for communication.

Dont worry about Chinese Muslims, bro. Allah have taken revenge on those Chinese polytheistic animals by sending a disease without cure which is called Tolera and many dies every day because of it. So dont worry about Chinese Muslims, they are under the protection of Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.