/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Correct aqeedah...???

Desert
01-28-2020, 09:26 PM
As salamu alaikum

What is the correct aqeedah?
Is it ahlul Hadith wahabis or is it the sufi deobandi

I'm very confused

I think asking Allaah by the virtue of the nabi Muhammad
Is shirk

I also think grave virtue worship is shirk...

I see some of you post Hadith and ayahs which
I believe is the correct path ahlul Hadith wahabism
I'm just really confused because of the sufis

I'm Pakistani and all of Pakistan is sufi so :)???

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
taha_
01-30-2020, 05:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Desert
As salamu alaikum

What is the correct aqeedah?
Is it ahlul Hadith wahabis or is it the sufi deobandi

I'm very confused

I think asking Allaah by the virtue of the nabi Muhammad
Is shirk

I also think grave virtue worship is shirk...

I see some of you post Hadith and ayahs which
I believe is the correct path ahlul Hadith wahabism
I'm just really confused because of the sufis

I'm Pakistani and all of Pakistan is sufi so :)???
Assalam o Alaikum rahamutullahi sister.

The correct aqeedah is whatever Allah and His Messenger has revealed. Allah's attributes is mentioned in Quran and Sunnah. if we read them, then we should believe in that without any doubt or denying it. That's simple. There is no god but Allah, Who is Eternal Being without partner. He has no children, no spouse, no parent, no creator, He is One and Only Creator. He is Uncreated Being. He has no beginning nor ending. He is Ever-Living. He is All-Above. Nothing surroneds Him. Nothing is underneath Him, nothing is above Him. HE IS ABOVE EVERYTHING. He is free from all defects. He is Perfect Being. Nothing is like Him. He is Unique, free from resmebling His creations.

it is shirk to pray to grave, seeking help from them. dead people cannot do anything. Allah alone is Bringer of benefits and harm.

Read 99 names of Allah, in sha Allah you will know the answers. There are many good apps like Islam360 which has 99 names of Allah.

the basic belief are:
To believe in One and Only Allah.
To believe in His angels
To believe in His Prophets peace be upon them
To believe in His holy books (Quran, Tawrat, Injil, Zabur)
to believe in Resurrection after death
to believe in Divine Decree, which good and bad things are from Allah. His creations follows His commands.

Allah knows best.

jazakAllah khair

Desert
01-30-2020, 05:38 PM
Brother taha thank you
so
Its Haram to do tawassul in Dua by virtue of the Prophet...

I hope im forgiven I think I'm retarded
With some sort of autism because of my understanding....

Salih Al munajjids islamqa scares me his answer say I'm still accountable in my autistic mind...

After 100 times I think I can't judge between the right and wrong....I'm retarded I have amnesia I forget knowledge as soon as I learn it...I repeatitive
Impaired judgement

I'm sorry my brothers and sister on Islamic
board.com for bothering you all

I can't be religious with my retardation...

I won't bother any of you again...

May Allah reward you all with jannat

taha_
01-31-2020, 02:02 AM
Brother taha thank you
so
Its Haram to do tawassul in Dua by virtue of the Prophet...

I hope im forgiven I think I'm retarded
With some sort of autism because of my understanding....

Salih Al munajjids islamqa scares me his answer say I'm still accountable in my autistic mind...

After 100 times I think I can't judge between the right and wrong....I'm retarded I have amnesia I forget knowledge as soon as I learn it...I repeatitive
Impaired judgement

I'm sorry my brothers and sister on Islamic
board.com for bothering you all

I can't be religious with my retardation...

I won't bother any of you again...

May Allah reward you all with jannat
Assalam o alaikum rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

Allah is not unjust with His servants. He knows how you are feeling and suffering. Still try to perform prayers if possible

Try to not insult yourself. Be happy and thankful to Allah. As He created you

JazakAllah khair

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
CuriousonTruth
01-31-2020, 02:24 PM
So the Saudi arab propaganda is still well and alive.

Desert
01-31-2020, 05:14 PM
I'm going to give Islam my mix am not going to follow any sect but just do it the sufi Sunni way...
Something saying yes...yes..you can benefit the dead in the grave with your good deeds
And that the dead ghosts are real the rooh...

I kept thinking this over just not going to do the tawassul but the rest I will do in sufi hanafi islam

I hate the Saudi salafis...

Wa laikum as salam

taha_
01-31-2020, 05:29 PM
I'm going to give Islam my mix am not going to follow any sect but just do it the sufi Sunni way...
Something saying yes...yes..you can benefit the dead in the grave with your good deeds
And that the dead ghosts are real the rooh...

I kept thinking this over just not going to do the tawassul but the rest I will do in sufi hanafi islam

I hate the Saudi salafis...

Wa laikum as salam
Assalam o Alaikum rahamtullahi wa barakuthu sister.

Be careful. Don't do that. don't seek benefit from grave. just don't it is shirk. Stick to Quran and Sunnah only, sects are still biggest fitnah we are facing now. May Allah guide us to His straight path amen.

Seek benefit and help from Allah, the Bringer of benefits and harm

jazakAllah khair

'Abdullah
01-31-2020, 08:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by CuriousonTruth
So the Saudi arab propaganda is still well and alive.
This is an unnecessary comment, knowing that the sister is already confused and is struggling to find the right direction.
@Desert
Sister: whatever you do, try to back it up with an evidence from Quran and Sunnah. If you are confused on any particular issue, please post it here. We will try to give you advice with the best of our ability. Over all, don't fall into the trap of sects. Do the basic things and you should be fine Inshallah. Take it easy and take one step at a time.

And Allah knows the best!

Ma'aSalaam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.